Mentioned in ?
- Anti-Ballistic-Missile Treaty of 1972
- Armed Services
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Clark, William Ramsey
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- Democratic Party
- Fulbright, James William
- Hot Line Agreement, 1971
- Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty
- Kennedy, John Fitzgerald
- Kissinger, Henry Alfred
- Limited Test Ban Treaty
- McCain, John Sidney
References in periodicals archive ?
The missile would accelerate to speeds approaching Mach 5, and then, with its fuel exhausted, it would crash into the ocean.
Obering shared the stage with Deputy Defense Secretary Gordon England, who the general introduced as "a champion of missile defense.
Those of us who have spent time in the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Business, hold President Reagan in especially high regard.
These tests demonstrated automatic fire control and launch, vertical launch from a canister, automatic cruise at low altitude, control by the operator to maneuver the missile trajectory manually during the cruise mode, operator detection of the target, lock-on and terminal engagement of a moving tank target, and the utility of the digital multimode target tracker.
When the missiles aren't loaded, the covers keep sand and dirt from filling connector holes and causing poor electrical connections.
The damage at the Pentagon could have been caused by a missile but not by a plane.
Here, too, the answer is that getting a bomb on a plane has been technically easier than downing it with a portable missile.
Powered by SGI technology, the ARC is critical in assessing the projected, alternative and demonstrated performance capabilities of Theater Missile Defense and National Missile Defense systems.
The capabilities and objectives of the missile and space programs of the recipient state;
The Cuban missile crisis was declared officially over in early 1963.
While economic sanctions are slowing down Iran's missile development, it is critical that the Bush administration refrain from undercutting the rationale for unilateral national security-based economic sanctions in general.
Ballistic missile defense was pushed in the United States by the Reagan administration.
Legal browser ?
- misprision of a felony
- misprision of treason
- miss an opportunity
- miss the mark
- Missing money online, finders fee
- Missing ship
- mission of the ambassador
- Missouri Compromise
- Missouri Compromise of 1820
- misstatement of fact
- missum facere
- Mistake of Fact
- Mistake of Law
- mistake of the court
Full browser ?
- Missile & Controlled Devices Countermeasures
- Missile - Experimental
- Missile Accident Emergency
- Missile Accident Emergency Team
- missile address
- Missile Agil De Combat
- Missile Aircraft Difference Evaluation System
- Missile Alert Broadcast System
- Missile Alert Facility
- Missile And Munitions Evaluation
- Missile and Space Intelligence Center
- Missile and Space Test Center
- Missile and Weapons Systems Division
- Missile Antiradiation of Television
- Missile Approach Detector Systems
- Missile Approach Warner
- Missile Approach Warning
- Missile Approach Warning Sensor Tester
- Missile Approach Warning System
- Missile Area Landowners Association
- Missile Assembly Building
- missile assembly-checkout facility
- Missile Assembly/Disassembly Facility
- Missile Attack Warning System
- missile attitude
- Missile Automatic Supply Technique
- missile base
- Missile Base Communications Processor
- missile basing
- Missile Battalion