Mentioned in ?
- Academic Freedom
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Aid and Comfort
- Black Panther Party
- Brief for Appellee
- Brief for the Petitioners
- capital punishment
- Carmichael, Stokely
- Cell phone records, obtaining entries
- Chessman, Caryl
- Christian Legal Society
- Cochran, Johnnie L., Jr.
- condemned cell
- Criminal Procedure
- Davis, Angela Yvonne
- Dix, Dorothea Lynde
- DNA Evidence
References in periodicals archive ?
That much important mitochondria and ATP are in cardiac activity.
mitochondria are the "biological clock." As the mitochondria
In the new work, the researchers asked whether mitochondria in the cells also retained hallmarks of aging during the iN conversion process.
MitoQ scientists have found a way to deliver an antioxidant right to the mitochondria inside your cells, where almost 95% of body's free radicals are generated.
One milligram of isolated mitochondria was deposited on 1 mL of KHE buffer (KCl 130 mM, HEPES 25 mM, EGTA 0.1 mM, MgCl2 1 mM, and KH2PO4 3 mM) in a glass chamber adapted with a Clark-type electrode and constant stirring.
As a waste product, mitochondria produce free radicals, which must be neutralized.
The tissue that relies heavily on these ATP machineries that mitochondria are is the cardiac muscle.
"The results suggest that in familial Parkinson's, available NAD+ is critical for keeping mitochondria in shape and the disease at bay," Dr.
This special issue sums up recent findings concerning the essential role of mitochondria in stem cells.
Despite all these controversial data, detailed biochemical mechanisms at the level of mitochondria during ischemia/reperfusion are poorly described and need to be investigated.
Moreover, Ago2 has been implicated as a carrier to transport microRNAs between mitochondria and cytosol .
There are hundreds of mitochondria in human tissue cells that are passed along from a mother to a child following conception.
Legal browser ?
- misprision of a felony
- misprision of treason
- Missing money online, finders fee
- Missing ship
- Missouri Compromise
- Missouri Compromise of 1820
- Mistake of Fact
- Mistake of Law
- misuse of drugs
- Misuse of property
- Mitchell, John Newton
- Mitchell, William De Witt
- mitigating circumstances
- Mitigation of Damages
- Mitior sensus
- Mitius imperanti melius paretur
- Mixed Actions
- Mixed government
- Mixed or compound larceny
- Mixed property
- Mixt contract
- mn minor in consumption
- M'Naghten Rule
- M'Naughten Rule
- Mobbing and rioting
- mobile telephone reprogramming
- mock auction
- Mock Trial
- Model Acts
- Model Penal Code
- Moderate castigavit
- Modica circumstantia facti jus mutat
Full browser ?
- MITM attack
- Mitnick Liberation Front
- Mito Church of Christ
- Mito HollyHock
- Mitochondria DNA
- Mitochondria DNA
- Mitochondria Interest Group
- Mitochondria Investigation and Supression Team
- Mitochondria Research Society
- mitochondrial A kinase PPKA anchor protein 10
- mitochondrial ABC protein
- Mitochondrial ABC transporter 3
- mitochondrial aldehyde dehydrogenase X
- Mitochondrial and Metabolic Disease Center
- Mitochondrial Antiviral Signaling Protein
- mitochondrial assembly regulatory factor2 MARF
- Mitochondrial ATP Production Rate
- mitochondrial ATP synthase beta subunit
- mitochondrial ATP synthase, gamma subunit 1
- mitochondrial ATP synthetase, beta subunit
- mitochondrial ATP-binding cassette 1
- mitochondrial ATP-binding cassette 2
- Mitochondrial Benzodiazepine Binding Site
- Mitochondrial Benzodiazepine Receptors
- mitochondrial biogenesis
- Mitochondrial Biogenesis Ageing and Disease
- mitochondrial brown fat uncoupling protein 1
- mitochondrial calcium uptake 1
- mitochondrial ceramidase