Mentioned in ?
- Absentee Voting
- Barron v. Baltimore
- Building Codes
- Burger, Warren Earl
- Civil Procedure Rules
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Glass-Steagall Act
- House of Lords
- Housing and Urban Development Department
- Judicial Administration
- Justice Department
- law stationer
- Mansfield, William Murray, First Earl of
- Maris, Albert Branson
References in periodicals archive ?
A[cedilla] Modernize 6kV auxiliary power supply system.
The US wants to modernize nuclear bombs stationed in Europe in a way many experts call the equivalent of creating a new weapon.
Thus, the Defense Ministry will be selling a total of six Mi-17s and six Mi-24s, and the money will be used to modernize three Mi-17s, said Gen.
To accomplish these objectives, the Barbados Protocol expands the existing Limitation on Benefits article to ensure that the treaty is used only by bona fide residents of the two countries and to modernize the treaty's anti-treaty shopping provision.
Harp concludes that in the final analysis that "Michelin did not want to 'Americanize' France so much as it wanted to modernize French industry, to promote techniques of production and mass consumerism for the sake of France, and, indirectly, for the sake of Michelin" (p.
While some state regulation supporters, such as the Independent Insurance Agents of America, oppose the creation of a federal regulatory environment, they do suggest an alternative to streamline and modernize the current system.
The Auditing Standards Board has a number of initiatives under way to modernize our audit standards and the guidance we provide to help auditors.
Navigational Aids Studies provide a systematic, incremental set of agreed-upon modifications required to modernize a nation's military navigational systems and landing aids to meet International Civil Aeronautics Organization and NATO standards.
IR-2001-26 announces the IRS's new small-business community Website, another sign of the agency's efforts to modernize and better serve taxpayers.
The state's efforts to modernize the Arabs were exposed as no more than methods of social reproduction which aim at continuing the exploitation of the Palestinian minority for advancement of Zionist goals.
Editors of texts by early modern women writers are often torn between the imperative, influentially articulated by Sara Jayne Steen, to retain original spelling and punctuation so as to preserve the voices of these long-silenced women as faithfully as possible, and a desire to modernize texts so that they can reach more readers, especially students who have difficulty with unmodernized texts.
FORT MILL, SC--Springs Industries is planning to spend $67 million to modernize and expand its towel manufacturing.
Legal browser ?
- mode of reasoning
- mode of speech
- mode of use
- Model Acts
- model after
- model instance
- model of virtue
- model oneself after
- Model Penal Code
- Moderate castigavit
- moderate in severity
- moderately good
- moderately large
- Modica circumstantia facti jus mutat
- modification of the law
- modify sentence
- modifying cause
- Modo et forma
- Modus et conventio vincunt legem
- Modus legel dat donationi
- modus operandi
- modus vivendi
Full browser ?
- Modernization and Restructuring Demonstration
- Modernization Division
- Modernization Input Worksheet
- Modernization Investment Plan
- Modernization Management Board
- Modernization Management Committee
- Modernization of Administrative Processes
- Modernization of Enterprises
- Modernization of Land Data Systems
- Modernization of Logistics
- Modernization of Logistics 1977
- Modernization of NOAA Fisheries
- Modernization of Vocational Education and Training
- Modernization of Water Management System
- Modernization Path
- Modernization Plan
- Modernization Planning Process
- Modernization Program Management Office
- Modernization Program Plan
- Modernization Project Data Request
- Modernization Readiness Assessment
- Modernization Receiver Test Asset
- Modernization Resource Information System
- Modernization Through Spares
- Modernization Transition Ombudsman
- Modernization Transition Overlay
- Modernize and Sustain Forces
- Modernized Army Research & Development Information System
- Modernized Catalog System
- Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association
- Modernized Defense Intelligence Threat Data System
- Modernized E-File
- Modernized Expanded Capacity Vehicle
- Modernized Imagery Exploitation System
- Modernized Integrated Database
- Modernized Integrated Database
- modernized intelligence database
- Modernized IRS Information Architecture
- Modernized Load-Carrying Equipment
- Modernized Parts Control Automated Support System
- Modernized Production System
- Modernized Signal Processor Unit
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight
- Modernized Weather Teletypewriter Communications System