Mentioned in ?
- Absentee Voting
- Barron v. Baltimore
- Building Codes
- Burger, Warren Earl
- Civil Procedure Rules
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Glass-Steagall Act
- House of Lords
- Housing and Urban Development Department
- Judicial Administration
- Justice Department
- law stationer
- Mansfield, William Murray, First Earl of
- Maris, Albert Branson
References in periodicals archive ?
The project will modernize Bukhara Oil Refinery, a plant with a daily production capacity of 50,000 barrels.
Based in Chandler, Ariz., the professionals at Modernize have been providing wealth management and retirement planning services for over 25 years.
He added that the British side will finance medical plans in Iran by attracting financial resources to build, launch and modernize centers equipped with advanced equipment and diagnosis and treatment systems.
"The US plan to modernize its nuclear bombs in Turkey is a declaration of the existence of B61 tactical nuclear bombs at yncirlik.
The project to modernize the Gyumri-2 substation will be
EDIRNE, Dec 5, 2010 (TUR) -- A Member of the Executive Board of the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB) and Chairman of the Executive Board of the Commodity Exchange Market of the north-western province of Edirne, Mustafa Yardimci, said Saturday that the TOBB would modernize Iran's border gates at the Turkish-Iranian border.
Summary: BEIRUT: Labor Minister Boutros Harb stressed the need to modernize labor laws, during the 99th International Labor Conference in Geneva on Tuesday.
AaAaAa Morocco has endeavoured to modernize its judicial system by updating laws in different fields, which had a positive effect on judicial administration, particularly in the field of jurisprudence, Driss Belmehjoub said during a conference of heads of Arab Supreme Courts in Abu Dhabi.
TELECOMWORLDWIRE-29 December 2006-IBM and Siemens Business Services awarded contract to modernize IT for German Army(C)1994-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.m2.com
On pages 50-51 of that document, on a page entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force," Cheney, Rumsfeld, Kristol, Jeb Bush, et al., speak about their desire to "preserve America's military pre-eminence in the coming decades." They also say "the Department of Defense must move more aggressively to experiment with new technologies and operation concepts." Then in a very telling statement they give an ominous warning: "the process of transformation [to modernize the military and to become more dominant in the world], even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor.
Recently, ports in small Mexican cities began investing heavily to expand and modernize with the aim of bringing in more tourists and developing their regional economies.
Four years ago we began an aggressive legislative program to bolster our efforts to modernize and transform the way we operate.
Legal browser ?
- mode of reasoning
- mode of speech
- mode of use
- Model Acts
- model after
- model instance
- model of virtue
- model oneself after
- Model Penal Code
- Moderate castigavit
- moderate in severity
- moderately good
- moderately large
- Modica circumstantia facti jus mutat
- modification of the law
- modify sentence
- modifying cause
- Modo et forma
- Modus et conventio vincunt legem
- Modus legel dat donationi
- modus operandi
- modus vivendi
Full browser ?
- Modernization and Restructuring Demonstration
- Modernization Division
- Modernization Input Worksheet
- Modernization Investment Plan
- Modernization Management Board
- Modernization Management Committee
- Modernization of Administrative Processes
- Modernization of Enterprises
- Modernization of Land Data Systems
- Modernization of Logistics
- Modernization of Logistics 1977
- Modernization of NOAA Fisheries
- Modernization of Vocational Education and Training
- Modernization of Water Management System
- Modernization Path
- Modernization Plan
- Modernization Planning Process
- Modernization Program Management Office
- Modernization Program Plan
- Modernization Project Data Request
- Modernization Readiness Assessment
- Modernization Receiver Test Asset
- Modernization Resource Information System
- Modernization Through Spares
- Modernization Transition Ombudsman
- Modernization Transition Overlay
- Modernize and Sustain Forces
- Modernized Army Research & Development Information System
- Modernized Catalog System
- Modernized Chinese Medicine International Association
- Modernized Defense Intelligence Threat Data System
- Modernized E-File
- Modernized Expanded Capacity Vehicle
- Modernized Imagery Exploitation System
- Modernized Integrated Database
- Modernized Integrated Database
- modernized intelligence database
- Modernized IRS Information Architecture
- Modernized Load-Carrying Equipment
- Modernized Parts Control Automated Support System
- Modernized Production System
- Modernized Signal Processor Unit
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight
- Modernized Weather Teletypewriter Communications System