References in periodicals archive ?
Modulatory (or "secondary"(40)) neurotags exert their influence only within the brain, and therefore represent the non-observables.
Despite these combination modulatory effects, only a weak efflux inhibitory activity was observed, with authors suggesting other mechanisms likely to contribute to their activity.
In order to evaluate the modulatory effects were selected fluorquinolones (ciprofloxacin), macrolides (erythromycin) and tetracyclines, which are important antibiotics to treat infections caused by S.
So these practices alter the cardiac autonomic modulatory activity.
The study found that AD causes immune suppression in part by releasing high levels of immune modulatory hormones into blood and immune organs.
A better understanding of the modulatory role of dietary constituents and phytonutrients on pain will offer further therapeutic options for treating patients with persistent and chronic pain conditions.
In 2010, we published an opinion on steviosides, stevia extracts purified to at least 97%, and we discovered immunostimulant effects and modulatory activities on inflammation.
Dr Richard Langley, Director of Research in the Division of Clinical Dermatology and Cutaneous Science at Dalhousie University, presented an overview of the many advanced treatments that have become available only recently, along with an update on the novel small molecule immune modulatory drugs that are in the pipeline.
Our studies now suggest neutrophils possess powerful immune modulatory effects," Oh said.
Beta-amyloid (Abeta) deposition in the brain is thought to be one of causes of Alzheimer's disease, and it is expected to develop a new treatment for Alzheimer's disease with reducing Abeta which not only improves symptoms, but also has modulatory effects such as slowing down the progression of the disease.
Host modulatory therapy has been proposed as a treatment for periodontal diseases.
They also provide anti-free radical support and extraordinary anti-inflammatory and immune modulatory effects.
Legal browser ?
- Modica circumstantia facti jus mutat
- modification of the law
- modify sentence
- modifying cause
- Modo et forma
- Modus et conventio vincunt legem
- Modus legel dat donationi
- modus operandi
- modus vivendi
- molded together
- moleste ferre
- Moliter manus imposuit
Full browser ?
- modulator crystal
- Modulator Demodulator
- modulator glow tube
- Modulator Klystron Support Unit
- Modulator recognition factor 1
- modulator recognition factor 2
- modulator recognition factor I
- Modulator Transfer Function
- Modulator/Demodulator Predictor
- Modulatory Calcineurin Interacting Protein 1
- Modulatory Commissural Neuron 1
- Modulatory Commissural Neuron 5
- Modulatory Commissural Neuron 7
- Modulatory Proctolin Neuron
- Module (mathematics)
- Module Acceptance Test
- Module Approval and Review Panel
- Module Attach System
- Module Bus
- Module Ceramic Land Grid Array
- Module Class Id
- Module Class Record Form
- Module Company
- Module Confidence Test
- Module Control Unit
- Module Controller Time Slot Interchanger
- Module Dependency Graph
- Module Design Verification System
- Module Designer
- Module Docking Station
- Module Error
- Module Error Permeability
- Module Exchange Mechanism
- Module for Intermittent Explosive Disorder