References in periodicals archive ?
As the study revealed the modulatory effects of the Z.
aureus ATCC 6538, a reference strain, was used in the preliminary screening for antibacterial activity and antibiotic modulatory activity of the compounds in study.
These results indicate a modulatory 1 unction of context.
venustum; its antimicrobial activity was assayed against bacterial and fungal strains, as well the modulatory potential against aminoglycosides and antifungal drugs.
The absence of modulatory effect was observed for all biomarkers of DNA damage investigated--MNi.
San Diego, CA) a leading company using proprietary technologies to discover and develop novel flavor ingredients for the packaged food and beverage industry, announced today the issuance by the United States Patent and Trademark Office of United States Patent 7,223,551, "T1R3 Receptor Binding Assays For Identification of Taste Modulatory Compounds.
WAIKOLOA, HAWAII -- Duloxetine, a dual reuptake inhibitor of serotonin and norepinephrine, appears to have an effect on descending pain modulatory systems independent of its effect on mood, as demonstrated by significant pain reduction in diabetic neuropathy patients who are not depressed.
a privately held biopharmaceutical company developing breakthrough immune modulatory medicines, announced today that research findings from the Company's RORgamma agonist program will be presented at this week's annual meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer, taking place in National Harbor, MD, November 4-8, 2015.
Given their potent immunomodulatory effects, further studies are urgently required to explore bystander effects of TQ on the professional antigen presenting cells, including macrophages and dendritic cells, as well as its modulatory effects upon Th1- and Th2-mediated inflammatory immune diseases.
Aim of the study: The aim of the present study was to assess the efficacy of its aqueous leaf extract on protection of gastric ulceration and characterize the possible modulatory mechanism underlying the phenomenon.
The use of immune modulatory agents in treatment also may contribute, either by direct mutagenesis or by disturbing immune surveillance and thus allowing dysregulated proliferation of B cells, Dr.
Coverage proceeds through afferent and efferent connections of brainstem and forebrain modulatory systems, neuronal circuits and electrophysiological properties of various parts of the brain; REM sleep; and sleep control.
Legal browser ?
- Modica circumstantia facti jus mutat
- modification of the law
- modify sentence
- modifying cause
- Modo et forma
- Modus et conventio vincunt legem
- Modus legel dat donationi
- modus operandi
- modus vivendi
- molded together
- moleste ferre
- Moliter manus imposuit
Full browser ?
- modulator crystal
- modulator glow tube
- Modulator Klystron Support Unit
- Modulator recognition factor 1
- modulator recognition factor 2
- modulator recognition factor I
- Modulator Transfer Function
- Modulator/Demodulator Predictor
- Modulatory Calcineurin Interacting Protein 1
- Modulatory Commissural Neuron 1
- Modulatory Commissural Neuron 5
- Modulatory Commissural Neuron 7
- Modulatory Proctolin Neuron
- Module (mathematics)
- Module Acceptance Test
- Module Approval and Review Panel
- Module Attach System
- Module Bus
- Module Ceramic Land Grid Array
- Module Class Record Form
- Module Company
- Module Confidence Test
- Module Control Unit
- Module Controller Time Slot Interchanger
- Module Design Verification System
- Module Designer
- Module Docking Station
- Module Error Permeability
- Module for Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Module for Maneuvers and Maneuver Sensitive targets
- Module Initialization, Test and Software
- Module Initialization, Test, and Software
- Module Integration Facility