References in periodicals archive ?
Arithmetic of marked poset polytopes, monotone triangle reciprocity, and partial colorings.
One remaining open question about monotone grid classes concerns their bases, that is, the sets of minimal forbidden permutations of the classes.
p] for p > 1, then we have the following relaxed [eta]-[alpha] monotone concepts defined in Fang and Huang  and the following [eta]-[alpha] pseudomonotone concepts, defined in Bai et al.
The next theorem provides the generalized monotone method to obtain the coupled minimal and maxima solutions of (2.
According to [BhashkarL], if F is monotone non-decreasing in x and monotone non-increasing in ,y then F is said to have mixed monotone property, that is, for any (Eq.
On the other hand, the monotone threshold bias for this game is of order [n/in n] [6, 9].
Once the relation between nowhere monotone functions and nowhere monotone measures has been established, various questions arise.
The most notable responses came from my father-in-law, who said the monotone performances weren't really important because "It's the thought that counts.
Batatorescu: On variational-like inequalities with generalized monotone mappings, Generalized Convexity and Related Topics, 2006, 415-431.
Let us now briefly go over some standard definitions concerning monotone operators defined on Banach spaces.
of Durham) explores some of the methodological and theoretical challenges facing historians and archaeologists seeking to understand and explain the mechanisms by which Europe was transformed from a panoply of regions and types of religion, first into a bipolar world of Christian and non-Christian, then into a monotone monotheistic landscape.
The 34-year-old minister scored full marks on the fashion front when she was spotted at the Delhi airport in a monotone outfit of blue-the colour of the season, it said.
Legal browser ?
- Monitory letter
- Monopolies and Merger Commission
- monopolistic organization
- monopolize the thoughts
- Monroe Doctrine
- Monroe, James
- Monstrans de droit
- Monstrans de fait
- Montes pietatis
- Montesquieu, Charles-Louis de Secondat, Baron de la Brède et de
- Montgomery Bus Boycott
- Montreal Convention
- Moody, William Henry
- Moore, Alfred
Full browser ?
- Monothelitism and Monothelites
- Monothematic delusion
- Monothematic delusions
- Monothematic Music
- Monotherapy Assessment of Ranolazine in Stable Angina
- Monothermal Warm Caloric Screening Test
- Monotone Circuit Value Problem
- Monotone convergence theorem
- Monotone convergence theorem
- Monotone decreasing
- monotone decreasing function
- monotone decreasing sequence
- Monotone function
- Monotone increasing
- monotone increasing function
- monotone increasing sequence
- Monotone Instrumental Variable
- Monotone likelihood ratio property
- Monotone Likelihood Ratio Quantizer
- Monotone map
- monotone nondecreasing function
- monotone nondecreasing sequence
- monotone nonincreasing function
- monotone nonincreasing sequence
- Monotone operator
- Monotone sequence
- Monotone transformation
- Monotone Treatment Response