Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Although no special diets or nutritional supplements have been found to prevent or reverse Alzheimer's disease or multi-infarct dementia, a balanced diet helps maintain overall good health.
Coverage of the Multi-Infarct Dementia pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
Multi-infarct dementia and AD can exist together, making it hard for the doctor to diagnose either one specifically.
Coverage of the Multi-Infarct Dementia pipeline on the basis of therapeutic class, route of administration and molecule type.
Multi-infarct dementia is caused by a series of strokes that disrupt blood flow and damage or destroy brain tissue.
Alzheimer's/Picks diseases, dementia of unknown etiology and multi-infarct dementia were combined into one diagnostic category which produced a sample size of 440 subjects (Fig 1).
Multi-infarct dementia (pronounced Mull-tee in-farkt di-mensha)
Evidence-based trials are lacking for the pharmacologic treatment of patients with multi-infarct dementia.
Hachinski Ischemic scale is useful to differentiate multi-infarct dementia from other dementias.
GenoMed found that patients with multi-infarct dementia (but not Alzheimer's dementia), strokes, heart disease, and osteoarthritis tend to have overactivity of their ACE enzyme.
Many people have never heard of multi-infarct dementia.
Legal browser ?
- Mueller, Robert Swann, III
- mull over
- Multa conceduntur per obliquum quae non conceduntur de directo
- Multa multo exercitatione facilius quam regulis percipies
- Multa non vetat lex
- Multa transeunt cum universitate quae non per se transeunt
- Multi multa
- multidisciplinary practice
- Multidistrict Litigation
- multi-infarct dementia
- multilateral trade
- Multilevel Distributorship
- multiple poinding
- multiple warrants, many states
- Multiplicata transgressione crescat paenae inflictio
- Multiplicity of Actions
- multiplicity of suits
Full browser ?
- Multi-Hazard Flood Map Modernization
- Multi-Hazard Functional Plan
- Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Multi-health Network
- Multi-Hole Directional Coupler
- Multi-Homing Aliasing Protocol
- Multi-Homing Tunnel Broker
- Multi-Hop Cellular Network
- Multi-Hop Grooming
- Multi-Hop Packet Radio Network
- Multi-Hop Pairwise Key
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange
- Multi-Hop Relay
- Multi-Hop Route to Mobile Element
- Multi-Hop Wireless IPv6 Network
- Multi-Hop Wireless Network
- Multi-host Automation Remote Control and Instrumentation
- Multi-housing Laundry Association
- Multi-Housing News
- Multi-Hundred Watt
- Multi-Hundred Watt Converter
- Multi-Hybrid Mode Corrugated Horn
- Multi-Hypothesis Motion Compensated Prediction
- Multi-Hypothesis Sequential Probability Ratio Test
- Multi-image Exploitation Toolkit
- Multi-Image Overcast
- Multi-Imagery Exploitation System
- Multi-Infarct Cognitive Disorder
- multi-infarct dementia
- Multi-Influence Tripwire System
- Multi-Information Display
- Multi-Initiative on Rights: Search, Assist and Defend
- Multi-Input Multi-Output
- Multi-Institutional Osteosarcoma Study
- Multi-Institutional Research Program
- Multi-Instruction Processing System
- Multi-Int Analysis Software Toolset
- Multi-Int Visualization Service
- Multi-Intelligence Ground System
- Multi-Interagency Procurement Request
- Multi-Intervention Program for students with Autism
- Multi-Ion Discharge Lamp
- Multi-Ion-Beam Reactive Sputtering
- Multi-Item Gamma Poisson Shrinker
- Multi-Item Optimization
- Multi-Item Univariate Delta Check
- Multi-Jackbolt Tensioners
- Multi-Jet Modeling
- Multi-Jurisdictional Solid Waste Task Group
- Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force
- multi-label protocol switching
- Multi-Lakes Conservation Association
- Multi-Lamellar Emulsion
- Multi-Language Vendor