Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Multiplexers are key components of NVDIMM architecture, isolating the host controller from the DRAM memory during save and restore operations between DRAM and non-volatile memory.
A statistical multiplexer is far more efficient than a TDM, but comparing the efficiency of statistical multiplexers is difficult.
The Mini-Mux 840 Remote Terminal is the first commercially available offering in Charles' new line of environmentally protected multiplexer cabinets.
The Mini-Mux 2000 augments Charles Industries' currently available Broadband Multiplexer product line, which includes the EXchange Mux I, EXchange Mux II, Mini-Mux 280, Mini-Mux 210, Mini-Mux 155, and Mini-Mux 840 multiplexers currently.
The encoder to multiplexer transport stream data connection has a dedicated high speed IP output and provides full redundancy protection of the transport stream data.
The 2080MX is a 4:1 multiplexer (mux) operating at rates up to 20 Gbps for use in SONET OC-192 applications, broadband test and measurement equipment, and telecom transmission systems.
Nasdaq:PMCS) today announced the PM7305 FREEDM 336LE, PM7306 FREEDM 84LE,PM7307 FREEDM 32LE and PM8312 TEMUX 32 devices, the newest members of its market-leading FREEDM(TM) family of HDLC packet processors and TEMUX(R) family of high-density T1/E1 framers, mappers and multiplexers for multi-service architectures.
The PM8305 SPS 3G and the PM8307 SPS 3GT SATA multiplexers provide enterprise-class SATA HDD connectivity, including dual porting and an embedded microcontroller for advanced diagnostics and monitoring.
The VISTA SONET Multiplexer Product utilizes digital technology for flexibility and comprehensive command and control features.
TEMAP(TM) 84 - High Density 84/63 Channel VT/TU Mapper and M13 Multiplexer
to sell and support the Charles Broadband Multiplexer product line.
The VBR output optimizes the quality of the encoder and the rate shaping algorithms of a multiplexer, improving the overall performance of an open loop encoding architecture.
Legal browser ?
- mull over
- Multa conceduntur per obliquum quae non conceduntur de directo
- Multa multo exercitatione facilius quam regulis percipies
- Multa non vetat lex
- Multa transeunt cum universitate quae non per se transeunt
- Multi multa
- multidisciplinary practice
- Multidistrict Litigation
- multilateral trade
- Multilevel Distributorship
- multiple poinding
- multiple warrants, many states
- Multiplicata transgressione crescat paenae inflictio
- Multiplicity of Actions
- multiplicity of suits
- Multitudo errantium non parit errori patrocinium
- Multitudo imperitorum perdit curiam
Full browser ?
- Multiplex, Armament, Visionics, Weapons, Electrical Systems Trainer
- Multiplex-On Board Diagnosis
- Multiplexed Access Point
- Multiplexed Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Multiplexed Analogue Components
- Multiplexed Digital Transmission Group
- Multiplexed Display Buffer Memory
- Multiplexed Fiber Passive Coax
- Multiplexed Hierarchical Modeling
- Multiplexed Information & Computing Service
- Multiplexed Information & Computing System
- Multiplexed IO
- Multiplexed Network for Distributed and Interactive Service
- Multiplexed Optical Data Storage
- Multiplexed Oversample Analog to Digital Conversion
- Multiplexed Protocol Data Unit
- Multiplexed Remote Terminal Unit
- Multiplexed Streaming Data Request
- Multiplexed Transport Layer Security
- Multiplexed Two-Wave Mixing
- Multiplexed Vehicle Electrical Center
- Multiplexed Video Traffic
- Multiplexer Access Point
- Multiplexer and Distribution Unit
- Multiplexer Decoder Unit
- Multiplexer Demultiplexer
- Multiplexer Entry Descriptor
- Multiplexer Integration and DCSS
- Multiplexer Mating Adapter
- Multiplexer Section Far End
- Multiplexer Section Overhead
- Multiplexer Section Protection Bus
- Multiplexer Section Termination Point
- Multiplexer Timing Communications Package
- Multiplexer Tree
- Multiplexer Unit
- Multiplexer Uplink Module