Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
PMLN's model is erected on the principals of nepotism and the self-styled champions of democracy are running matters through Iqama holders like Khawaja Asif and Ahsan Iqbal.
It is instructive to also note that one of the reasons why Yusuf was indicted by an administrative panel set up by the minister was because of nepotism in appointments into the NHIS; Yusuf allegedly recruited his kinsmen who were on grade level 10 in the state public service and imposed them on the staff of the NHIS by placing them on grade level 15 and above.
After showing what support for nepotism can do, no one can stop us from defeating the Sharif family.
Asked if he had engaged in nepotism when awarding positions, Savy said he always adhered to party 'procedures'.
Addressing a rally in Gujarat's Rajkot, the prime minister said, "Be it corruption, casteism, communalism or nepotism, it is the Congress Party, which is associated with these evils.
He said that postings in Islamabad police have been made on merit and no police chief head was ever appointed in Capital on the basis of nepotism.
First is the feudal, tribal and orthodox culture of society which promotes corruption, nepotism and sycophancy.
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has the power to eliminate nepotism, cronyism and jobs for the boys, but would find it difficult to "set an example" as her husband is the CEO of the SNP.
Last year, Sanchez said he and the school's board of trustees made a mistake by doing away with its nepotism policy.
edu/uscode/text/5/3110) nepotism law was passed in 1967 and stated that "no public official from the president down to a low-level manager at a federal agency may hire or promote a relative.
BEIRUT: Members of a municipal committee in south Lebanon sent an open letter to Interior Minister Nouhad Machnouk accusing their local mayor of nepotism, the state-run National News Agency reported Sunday.
NNA - House Speaker Nabih Berri delivered a statement, in his capacity as leader of the Amal Movement, whereby he responded to the recent media campaigns which he deemed politically-oriented, by assuring that "the Amal Movement does not believe in succession or nepotism, and it never will.
Legal browser ?
- Nemo praesumitur malus
- Nemo prohibetur plures negotiationes sive artes exercere
- Nemo prohibetur pluribus defensionibus uti
- Nemo prudens punit ut praeterita revocentur
- Nemo punitur pro alieno delicto
- Nemo punitur sine injuria
- Nemo tenetur ad impossibile
- Nemo tenetur armare adversarum contra se
- Nemo tenetur divinare
- Nemo tenetur informare qui nescit
- Nemo tenetur jurare in suam turpitudinem
- Nemo tenetur seipsam infortunis et periculis exponere
- Nemo tenetur seipsum accusare
- Nemo videtur fraudare eos qui sciunt
- nervous shock
- nest egg
- net estate
- net quantity
- net return
- Net Worth
- Neutral property
Full browser ?
- Nepokhozhie Krestiane
- Nepomak Discover Cyprus Program
- Nepomak Young Community Leader
- Nepomuk, John of
- Neponset River Watershed Association
- Neponset Valley Humane Society
- Neponset Valley Philharmonic Orchestra
- Neporozhnii, Petr
- Neporozhnii, Petr Stepanovich
- Nepos, Cornelius
- Nepos, Julius
- Nepoznati Leteci Objekt
- Nepremennyi Sovet
- Neprintsev, Iurii