References in periodicals archive ?
So far, the story of Owen's dramatic rise has been one of sheer nervelessness.
What makes Messi stand apart, for many, is his sheer nervelessness, his courage on the ball, his willingness to put his frail-looking body on the line time and time again.
And once the excellent Frank Lampard showed the same nervelessness from the spot he did under McClaren on that horrible Wembley night in November 2007 as England flopped again, Capello was able to look forward with real conviction.
MICHAEL OWEN: Had announced himself on the planet with his wonder goal against Argentina in the 1998 World Cup but it was under Eriksson that he began to flourish as an international predator, making a reputation that stuck with the dead-eyed nervelessness he displayed in front of goal.
His intelligence and nervelessness looks sharper than ever.
He is primed to show his quality and nervelessness.
What was even more magnetic was the sheer nervelessness of a man who scored 17 out of 19 penalties, the talismanic properties that meant United lost just 11 per cent of the 184 games he played for the club.
Yet the sheer effrontery and nervelessness of the pounds 30million Manchester United striker is reason enough for Old Trafford expectation levels to go through the roof, with the test of Mark Hughes' Welsh side dismissed by the vast majority who will be coming to pay homage to the boy wonder.
Before the defender could move, Defoe had twisted and gone, the goal in front of him and there was a clinical nervelessness as, right-footed, low and unstoppable, he found the back of the net.
Beckham's nervelessness from the spot was an object lesson to the players around him.
Legal browser ?
- Nemo punitur sine injuria
- Nemo tenetur ad impossibile
- Nemo tenetur armare adversarum contra se
- Nemo tenetur divinare
- Nemo tenetur informare qui nescit
- Nemo tenetur jurare in suam turpitudinem
- Nemo tenetur seipsam infortunis et periculis exponere
- Nemo tenetur seipsum accusare
- Nemo videtur fraudare eos qui sciunt
- nervous shock
- nest egg
- net estate
- net quantity
- net return
- Net Worth
- Neutral property
- neutralization of forces
Full browser ?
- Nerve, Artery, Vein, Empty space, and Lymphatic
- Nerve-Derived Hyperpolarizing Factor
- nerve-sparing prostatectomy
- Nerve-Sparing Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy
- nerves are shot
- nerves be shot
- nerves of steel
- nerves were shot
- nervi alveolares superiores
- nervi alveolares superiores anteriores
- nervi anales inferiores
- nervi anales superiores
- nervi auriculares anteriores
- nervi cardiaci thoracici
- nervi carotici externi
- nervi caroticotympanici
- nervi cavernosi clitoridis
- nervi cavernosi penis