References in periodicals archive ?
Ferguson battled back from his summer setback to star in the Carling Cup game at Nottingham Forest before being struck by niggling muscle injuries which have restricted his season to just a handful of sub appearances.
JAMES McCARTHY was gutted when a niggling injury set back his blossoming international career with the Republic of Ireland last month.
MARTIN O'NEILL has told Emile Heskey he must start playing through the niggling injuries that have disrupted his season.
JOE COLE believes the knee ligament injury that cost him his season was the result of playing on through the pain barrier with niggling problems.
50) after a 227- day spell on the sidelines - a period punctuated by a series of niggling problems, writes James Burn.
Thomas and Shanklin could be available after suffering niggling injuries, while Sidoli still hasn't played after picking up a shoulder injury, last year.
Yet a niggling question remains: isn't that what her father did, tainting himself and leaving a legacy where he is all-but-forgotten in the rush of new events?
But there's some niggling concerns that make it hard to celebrate the new direction just yet.
We talked of niggling their main players and if we could get them off their game we've had a good chance of disrupting their ball,' said Latu.
This is all reasonable and in line with the technological imperatives of the construction industry but something is niggling me.
The board probably figured it could be generous enough to stop niggling the foundation for "fees.
He has had niggling injuries and the lack of training catches up with you, but Bo is training his hardest.
Legal browser ?
- newspaper world
- Newton, Huey Percy
- next friend
- next generation
- next in line
- next of kin
- next to
- nice appreciation
- Nient comprise
- Nient culpable
- Nient dedire
- Nient le fait
- night stick
- Night walkers
- nihil ad rem pertinet
- Nihil capiat per breve
- Nihil dat qui non habet
- Nihil de re accrescit ei qui nihil in re quando jus accresceret habet
- Nihil dicit
- Nihil facit error nominis cum de corpore constat
- Nihil habet
- Nihil habet forum ex scena
- Nihil in lege intolerabilius est
- Nihil magis justum est quam quod necessarium est
- Nihil perfectum est dum aliquid restat agendum
- Nihil possumus contra veritatem
- Nihil quod est contra rationem est licitum
- Nihil quod inconveniens est licitum est
- Nihil simul inventum est et perfectum
- Nihil tam conveniens est naturali aequitati
- Nihil tam naturale est
Full browser ?
- niggle about
- Niggli, Paul
- Nighe, Bean
- NIght ACTion
- Night Aerial Photographic System