References in periodicals archive ?
In particular, the NIMs of rated US banks declined in the second quarter even as the Fed funds rate held steady, and we expect NIMs to weaken further over the remainder of 2019," said Moody's in its credit outlook.
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Trust, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, who was also at the event, which marked the one year anniversary of the NIM said that his party was out to end a cycle of mystery and poverty imposed on Nigerians by the ruling APC.
NIM increased from 2.91 percent in the first quarter to 3.06 percent in the second quarter.
UPS did not directly comment on Nim's incident, however.
After identifying the significant confounders univariately, we entered them together with the categorical NIM index, split at its median value.
In the second part of this article, we consider our second hypothesis, which points to the asset side of the balance sheet as the source of the discrepancy between the cyclical properties of small and large banks' NIM. To investigate this hypothesis, we decompose the correlation of the net interest margin into a weighted average of correlations of the average yield on assets (interest income over average assets) and average funding costs (interest expense over average assets).
Stock solutions of NIM (1x[10.sup.-3] M) were prepared in methanol and stored at +4[degrees]C away from light.
Nim (Breslin) lives with her scientist father Jack (Butler), who studies plankton while the youngster amuses herself with her animal pals: a sea lion, a pelican and a bearded dragon.
WATCH IT YOUNG Abigail Breslin outshines co-stars Jodie Foster and Gerard Butler as a plucky tyke stranded on her tropical home in Nim's Island (ITV2,today, 4.55pm).
By pairing an empirical analysis with four rigorous case studies, we demonstrate that new city clusters are a primarily urban phenomenon and that counties with NIM clusters are markedly different from single-county NIMs (e.g., faster-growing, more densely populated, etc.).
KEDARNATH witnessed the first- ever Republic Day celebrations in its history when a team from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering ( NIM) hoisted the Tricolour and sung the national anthem in the Mandakani valley, which was hit by flash floods in 2013, on Monday.
But that's exactly what Nim Hoy had to endure when her family was killed in the Boxing Day tsunami of 2004.
Legal browser ?
- nihil ad rem pertinet
- Nihil capiat per breve
- Nihil dat qui non habet
- Nihil de re accrescit ei qui nihil in re quando jus accresceret habet
- Nihil dicit
- Nihil facit error nominis cum de corpore constat
- Nihil habet
- Nihil habet forum ex scena
- Nihil in lege intolerabilius est
- Nihil magis justum est quam quod necessarium est
- Nihil perfectum est dum aliquid restat agendum
- Nihil possumus contra veritatem
- Nihil quod est contra rationem est licitum
- Nihil quod inconveniens est licitum est
- Nihil simul inventum est et perfectum
- Nihil tam conveniens est naturali aequitati
- Nihil tam naturale est
- Nil debet
- Nil facit error nominis
- Nil habuit in tenementis
- Nil tamere novandum
- Nimia subtilitas in jure reporbatur
- Nimium altercando veritas amiltitur
- Nimmer, Melville Bernard
- Nineteenth Amendment
- Ninety-Day Letter
- Ninth Amendment
- nip in the bud
- nisi prius
- Nisi prius roll
- Nixon, Richard Milhous
- Nixon, United States v.
- NLRB v. Jones & Laughlin Steel Corp.
- No award
- No Bill
Full browser ?
- Nilsen, Rudolf
- Nilson, Lars Fredrik
- Nilsson Birgit
- Nilsson, Birgit
- Nilsson, Christine
- Nilsson, Lennart
- Nilt Fort
- Nim Game
- Nim Game
- nim oil
- nim tree
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)- related kinase 11
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)- related kinase 8
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)- related kinase 9
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 1
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 10
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 2
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 3, MGC299491 HSPK36
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 4
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 5
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 6
- NIMA (never in mitosis gene a)-related kinase 7
- NIMA Acquisition Review Board
- NIMA Aeronautical Migration Systems Configuration Management Plan
- NIMA Configuration Control Board
- NIMA Data System
- NIMA Delivery Segment
- NIMA Delivery Service Dissemination Element
- NIMA Delivery Services
- NIMA Engineering Review Board
- NIMA Exploitation System
- Nima Fazel Mark Designing
- NIMA GNS
- NIMA Information Service
- NIMA Integrated Exploitation System
- NIMA Integrated Test Environment