References in classic literature ?
Her limbs were indeed full of strength and agility, and, as her mind was no less animated with spirit, she was perfectly able to keep pace with her nimble lover.
Well was it for Robin that he was quick and nimble of foot; for the blow that grazed a hair's breadth from his shoulder would have felled an ox.
The dark mystery with which Flora now enshrouded herself might have stopped other fingers than the nimble fingers that worked near her.
The nimble fingers laid aside the work, and the little figure rose and kissed her hand.
In a very few minutes she returned to her basket of work, and her nimble fingers were as nimble as ever.
It is a lucky thing,' said he, 'that they did not tear up the tree on which I was sitting, or I should have had to sprint on to another like a squirrel; but we tailors are nimble.
NICE (Nasdaq:NICE) has announced that Nimble Group, an asset management and collections leader, is implementing Nexidia Analytics across all of its customer interactions in order to improve its customer service, the company said.
4 August 2017 - New York, US-based mobile and digital product provider Pointman LLC has acquired New York-based field service management app supplier Field Nimble to expand focus on mobile applications in the field service and home service markets, the company said.
NimbleUser's flagship product, Nimble AMS, is built on the Force.
2 billion deal to acquire San Jose-based predictive all-flash and hybrid-flash storage solution provider, Nimble Storage.
I put our success down to the way we do business because we remain very entrepreneurial and nimble.
com)-- Nuvocomp today announced it has joined the Nimble Partner Program as a Value-added Reseller.
Legal browser ?
- nihil ad rem pertinet
- Nihil capiat per breve
- Nihil dat qui non habet
- Nihil de re accrescit ei qui nihil in re quando jus accresceret habet
- Nihil dicit
- Nihil facit error nominis cum de corpore constat
- Nihil habet
- Nihil habet forum ex scena
- Nihil in lege intolerabilius est
- Nihil magis justum est quam quod necessarium est
- Nihil perfectum est dum aliquid restat agendum
- Nihil possumus contra veritatem
- Nihil quod est contra rationem est licitum
- Nihil quod inconveniens est licitum est
- Nihil simul inventum est et perfectum
- Nihil tam conveniens est naturali aequitati
- Nihil tam naturale est
- Nil debet
- Nil facit error nominis
- Nil habuit in tenementis
- Nil tamere novandum
- Nimia subtilitas in jure reporbatur
- Nimium altercando veritas amiltitur
- Nimmer, Melville Bernard
- Nineteenth Amendment
- Ninety-Day Letter
- Ninth Amendment
- nip in the bud
- nisi prius
- Nisi prius roll
- Nixon, Richard Milhous
- Nixon, United States v.
- NLRB v. Jones & Laughlin Steel Corp.
- No award
- No Bill
- no case to answer
Full browser ?
- Niman Festival
- Niman Kachina Festival
- Niman, Zemans, Gelgoot LLP
- nimble Will