References in periodicals archive ?
In the third step, nomological validity was tested where the constructs of turnover intentions were examined to conclude whether they relate as expected in the theoretically derived nomological net.
CoreBrand's market-based approach tested highest for reliability , meeting criteria for convergent, nomological and predictive validity.
47) But the nomological elements in global-states do not invalidate the linear sequencings that form those global-states: rather, because global world states and their local constituents are interdependent, the whole "interdependent versus linear" dichotomy is a false dichotomy, easily dismissed by describing interdependence as multi-linear.
Effective Interpersonal Listening in the Personal Selling Environment: Conceptualization, Measurement, and Nomological Validity .
In order to assess nomological validity, a study was designed to examine the relationship between attitude toward disclosures in advertisements and consumer attitude toward advertising.
An ontological archive refers to the historical or physical sense (in Benfer's instance metaphysically) and the latter refers to commandments or laws (a nomological sense).
The study of natural science involves abstraction from empirical reality in order to comprehend universal and general concepts such as laws; these sciences are thereby nomological.
Based on the measurement models, procedures were performed to test nomological validity (analysis of the correlation matrix between constructs); convergent validity (calculation of Average Variance Extracted [AVE] for each construct); discriminant validity (comparison of the average variance extracted for each construct with shared variance--the square of correlation coefficient between all pairs of constructs, as presented on Tables 3 and 4); internal consistency and unidimensionality.
A meta-analytically derived nomological network of procrastination.
Such a predicament will prevail until a strong theoretical foundation helps (1) define the nature of foreignness issues, (2) explicate the constructs included in its nomological network, (3) explain the influence of foreignness on these constructs, and (4) effectively measure this phenomenon.
Mentors" perceptions of negative mentoring experiences: Scale development and nomological validation.
According to Santosa, Wei, and Chan (2005) the nomological validity or explanatory power of the proposed model can be assessed by observing the [R.
Legal browser ?
- Nomen non sufficit si res non sit de jure aut de facto
- Nomina si nescis perit cognitio rerum
- Nomina sunt mutabilia
- Nomina sunt notae rerum
- Nomina sunt symbola rerum
- nominal damages
- nominal party
- Nominal plaintiff
- Nominate contract
- nomination contest
- nominative competition
- nominative contest
- nominative election
- Nomine poenae
- Non acceptavit
- Non access
- Non accipi debent verba in demonstrationem falsam
- Non age
- Non alio modo puniatur aliquis
- non aptus
- Non assumpsit
- Non assumpsit infra sex annos
- Non auditor perire volens
- Non bis in idem
- Non cepit modo et forma
- Non claim
- non compos mentis
- Non concessit
- Non conformists english law
- Non consentit qui errat
- Non constat
- non credere
- Non culpabilis
- Non damnificatus
- Non debet
Full browser ?
- Nomor Induk Guru Nasional
- Nomor Induk Registrasi Mahasiswa
- Nomor Induk Siswa Nasional
- Nomor Pendaftaran Wajib Pajak
- Nomor Pengenal Importir Khusus
- Nomor Pokok Pengusaha Kena Pajak
- Nomor Pokok Sekolah Nasional
- Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak
- Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak Daerah
- Nomor Pokok Wajib Retribusi Daerah
- Nomor Pokok Wajib Zakat
- Nomos Publishers
- Nomos Publishers