Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The number of sex offenders per head in the police force area is 18 per cent higher than across England and Wales as a whole, which has one sex offender for every 878 people.
In 2017/18, one sex offender being monitored in Wales was charged with a serious further offence, and none were convicted.
The numbers of registered sex offenders living in Wales is rising rapidly, new figures released this week have shown.
On Teesside, it is the equivalent of one sex offender for every 608 people aged 10 and over.
This is the equivalent of one sex offender for every 841 people aged 10 and over.
The question I do not hear is, "why did the offender continue to repeatedly assault their intimate partner?" The assumptions underlying these questions must be understood to meaningfully reduce intimate partner violence.
Almost three dozen sex offenders moved to Mexico, which has no national sex offender registry.
Wilmington, DE, April 16, 2018 --(PR.com)-- The national sex offender registry allows authorities to keep track of the sex offenders across the United States, and also let people know where they reside.
West Midlands Police said 46 registered sex offenders were wanted or missing including one offender who disappeared in 2006.
There was one sex offender charged with and one convicted of a serious further offence in 2016/17.
The February 17th Court of Appeals ruling essentially invalidates these local sex offender laws--reported to be--by the New York Civil Liberties Union--some 21 county and 109 town and city local laws.
Legal browser ?
- Occupant or occupier
- Occupation Order
- Occupational Disease
- occupational hazard
- Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970
- occupier's liability
- occupy the field
- O'Connor, Sandra Day
- O'Conor, Charles
- Odhall right
- odometer tampering
- of character
- Of Counsel
- Of Course
- Of louisiana
- Of Record
- off calendar
- offences triable either way
- offensive weapon
- offer of proof
- Office Audit
- Office book
- Office copy
- Office found
- Office of Communications
- Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- officer of the court
- Officers may not examine the judicial acts of the court
- Officers of the Court
- Officia judicialia non concedantur antequam vacent
- Officia magistratus non debent esse venalia
- Official Gazette
Full browser ?
- offend (one) with (something)
- offend against
- offend against
- offend her with
- offend him with
- offend me with
- offend one with
- offend someone with
- offend them with
- offend us with
- offend with
- offend you with
- Offend Your Friends
- offended her with
- offended him with
- offended me with
- offended one with
- offended someone with
- offended them with
- offended us with
- offended with
- offended you with
- Offender Accountability Act
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Offender Aid and Restoration of Arlington County
- Offender Based State Correctional Information System
- Offender Based Tracking System
- Offender Based Transaction Statistics
- Offender Based Transaction System
- Offender Communication System
- Offender Compliance & Monitoring Unit
- Offender Data Information System
- Offender Detail Report
- Offender Group Reconviction Scale
- Offender Health
- Offender Integrated Management System
- Offender Learning and Skills
- Offender Learning and Skills Service
- Offender Management Inspection
- Offender Management Review Board
- Offender Management System
- Offender Management System Renewal
- Offender Management Unit
- Offender News Forum
- Offender profiling
- Offender Reentry Program
- Offender Substance Abuse Programme
- Offender Tracking and Information System
- Offender Tracking Form
- Offender Treatment Program
- Offender Victim Ministries
- Offender Workforce Development Division