Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
As in previous years, male offenders are reconvicted more often, on average, than female offenders.
New figures show there were 3,340 registered sex offenders living in the West Midlands police force area at the end of March 2018.
Just over 4,700 sex offenders live in Wales - an increase of 58.59% compared with eight years ago.
Just over 4,700 sex offenders live in Wales - an increase of 60% compared to eight years ago.
TEESSIDE has a higher proportion of sex offenders than almost anywhere else in England, it can be revealed.
More than 2,100 sex offenders now live inHampshire- an increase of 50% compared to eight years ago.
Shifting to an offender-focused approach helps hold violent offenders accountable while keeping the victim's choices, safety, and wellbeing at the center of all decisions.
-- Missouri's tough treatment of sex offenders living outside of prison is sending hundreds of the offenders to neighboring states, where laws are not as stringent, including Illinois.
Wilmington, DE, April 16, 2018 --(PR.com)-- The national sex offender registry allows authorities to keep track of the sex offenders across the United States, and also let people know where they reside.
Police have lost tabs on nearly 500 registered sex offenders in Britain, according to a report.
ISLAMABAD -- Over 3,000 proclaimed offenders (POs), including former military dictator retired Gen Pervez Musharraf, are wanted by the police in connection with various criminal activities.
MERSEYSIDE has one of the highest number of sex offenders living in the region than anywhere else in England and Wales, it has been revealed.
Legal browser ?
- Occupant or occupier
- Occupation Order
- Occupational Disease
- occupational hazard
- Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970
- occupier's liability
- occupy the field
- O'Connor, Sandra Day
- O'Conor, Charles
- Odhall right
- odometer tampering
- of character
- Of Counsel
- Of Course
- Of louisiana
- Of Record
- off calendar
- offences triable either way
- offensive weapon
- offer of proof
- Office Audit
- Office book
- Office copy
- Office found
- Office of Communications
- Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- officer of the court
- Officers may not examine the judicial acts of the court
- Officers of the Court
- Officia judicialia non concedantur antequam vacent
- Officia magistratus non debent esse venalia
- Official Gazette
Full browser ?
- Offender Based Tracking System
- Offender Based Transaction Statistics
- Offender Based Transaction System
- Offender Communication System
- Offender Compliance & Monitoring Unit
- Offender Data Information System
- Offender Detail Report
- Offender Group Reconviction Scale
- Offender Health
- Offender Integrated Management System
- Offender Learning and Skills
- Offender Learning and Skills Service
- Offender Management Inspection
- Offender Management Review Board
- Offender Management System
- Offender Management System Renewal
- Offender Management Unit
- Offender News Forum
- Offender profiling
- Offender Reentry Program
- Offender Substance Abuse Programme
- Offender Tracking and Information System
- Offender Tracking Form
- Offender Treatment Program
- Offender Victim Ministries
- Offender Workforce Development Division
- Offender Workforce Development Specialist
- Offenders Learning and Skills Unit
- offending against
- Offending Behaviour Programmes Unit
- offending her with
- offending him with
- offending me with
- offending one with
- offending someone with
- offending them with
- offending us with
- offending with
- offending you with
- Offending, Crime and Justice Survey
- offends against
- offends her with
- offends him with
- offends me with
- offends one with
- offends someone with
- offends them with
- offends us with
- offends with
- offends you with
- Offene Fragen Der Mobilkommunikation