Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
One of the strengths of NFU Cymru is the way that officeholders work as a team to safeguard all sectors," he said.
That could mean sanctions against officeholders that their colleagues may be unlikely to pursue.
The Social-Democrats refused to give up their definition of public appearance according to which not only should officeholders not be al-lowed to cut ribbons and show up at ground-breaking ceremonies but they should also not be allowed to hold press conferences on that subject before and in the course of the election campaign.
Any officeholder would be wise to establish both a registration process to tone down the most extreme rhetoric and a set of clear guidelines about the kind of inflammatory language that is banned from the site.
Assuming that officeholder expenses are sufficiently expansive to include legal fees and investigative reimbursements, the benefits of an officeholder account characterized as a political organization can be substantial.
But in Texas, beyond a handful of officeholders, leading Republicans were reluctant to weigh in, if not altogether silent on Trump's fitness for office.
As for the governing body of this crioulo sodality, whereas no limitation was placed on slave status or ethnicity, race or gender, all officeholders had to be crioulos.
A paper ballot of the NFU Council - the organisation's governing body - will be held to elect the officeholders after the NFU Annual Conference and AGM in Birmingham on Tuesday, February 17.
In Texas, where the partisan competition is almost imaginary, a conservative officeholder can get into all kinds of political trouble without threat from the other party.
Legal browser ?
- offering a problem
- offering as an exhibit
- offering evidence
- Office Audit
- office bearer
- Office book
- Office copy
- office force
- Office found
- office hunter
- Office of Communications
- Office of Fair Trading
- Office of Management and Budget
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- office worker
- officer in charge
- officer of state
- officer of the court
- officer of the law
- officer who carries out orders of the court
- Officers may not examine the judicial acts of the court
- officers of instruction
- Officers of the Court
- officers of the law
- Officia judicialia non concedantur antequam vacent
- Officia magistratus non debent esse venalia
- official announcement
- official bulletin
- official call
- official correspondence
- official count
- official court order
- official criminal charge
- official document
Full browser ?
- Office, Chief of Transportation
- Office, Chief Ordnance
- Office, Comptroller Of the Army
- office, computing and accounting machinery
- Office, Motor Vehicle Transportation Officer
- Office, Ogden Air Material Area
- Office-Affordable Housing Production Program
- Office-Based Independent Practice
- Office-Based Opioid Treatment
- Office-level Configuration Management Board
- Office/Officer of the Order of the British Empire
- Office/Official Personnel Folder
- Office/Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- OfficeExtend Access Point
- Officemate International Corp
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer (armed forces)
- Officer Accession and Separation System
- Officer Advanced Course
- Officer Advisory Group
- Officer Aircrew Selection Board
- Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre
- Officer Aptitude Rating
- Officer Assignment Folder
- Officer Assignment Information System
- Officer Assignment Model
- Officer Basic Course
- Officer Basic Leader Course
- Officer Billet Code