Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In his discussion of this topic, Cain confuses God's omnipotence with the speed of his action and sees the drawn-out process of creation as evidence for process theology (p.
MCLELLAND: First of all, the omnipotence of God is a mistake.
Like Hannah, Fatima demonstrated unwavering faith during her long season of trials and trusted in God's grace and omnipotence to sustain her.
I feel altering MY pronunciations and inflections to correspond to some voice recognition flaw is a weird bow to computers and their omnipotence.
One example is the issue of God's omnipotence (sarvakartrtva), and especially the logical conundrums raised by the possibility of multiple omnipotent beings.
It was also found that both relationships were independent of beliefs about the malevolence or omnipotence of the voices.
But some are serious, like those questioning God's omnipotence and goodness in relation to the existence of evil in the world.
The metaphor of God as a little girl may seem perplexing at first, but if God is the greatest and most perfect all beings, the omnipotence that made all there is, then shouldn't comparing God to a jubilant little girl be every bit valid as comparing God to anyone or anything else in the Universe that God created?
The attitudes you should examine involve those surrounding achievement, approval, autonomy, entitlement, love, omnipotence and perfectionism.
Like England have learnt playing against the All Blacks, a top side like that assumes an omnipotence in that they are something special.
Given how similar they sound and how easy it is to imagine one leading to the other, confusing omniscience (having total knowledge) with omnipotence (having total power) is easy enough.
to Azerbaijan provoke depressive thoughts about the omnipotence of the Aliyevs, and about the futility of dealing with them.
Legal browser ?
- omit using
- omit what is due
- Omne actum ab intentione agentis est judicandum
- Omne crimen ebrietas et incendit et detegit
- Omne magis dignum trahit ad se minus dignum sit antiquius
- Omne magnum exemplum habet aliquid ex iniquio
- Omne majus continet in se minus
- Omne majus minus in se complecitur
- Omne sacramentum debet esse de certa scientia
- Omne testamentum morte consummatum est
- Omnia delicta in aperto leviora sunt
- Omnia performavit
- Omnia praesumuntur contra spoliatorem
- Omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium
- Omnia praesumuntur rite esse acta
- Omnia praesumuntur solemniter esse acta
- Omnia quae sunt uxoris sunt ipsius viri
- omnibus clause
- Omnis actio est loquela
- Omnis consensus tollit errorem
- Omnis exceptio est ipsa quoque regula
- Omnis innovatio plus novitate perturbat quam utilitate prodest
- Omnis interpretatio si fieri potest ita fienda est in instrumentis
- Omnis interpretatio vel declarat
- Omnis privatio praesupponit habitum
- Omnis ratihabitio retro trahitur et mandato aequiparatur
- Omnis regula suas patitur exceptiones
- on a footing with
- on a level with
- on a par
- on a proper scale
- on a suitable scale
- on account of
- on account of this
- on all counts
Full browser ?
- Omnifunctional Network Environment
- OmniGuide Photonic Bandgap Fiber
- OmniKey keyboard
- OmniPage Document
- OmniPCX Office
- omnipotence of thought
- Omnipotent Carnage
- Omniquad Instant Remote Control