References in periodicals archive ?
Phytophagous and fungus-bearing plants abound in study stations, followed by bacterivorous, while omnivorous predators are the least represented, with L2 and L5 soils which hosting the largest amounts of nematodes.
A post hoc LSD test revealed that the water content (%) of omnivorous fish group were significantly different, both from herbivore and carnivore (P<0.
The grizzly bear, like its cousin the black bear, is omnivorous, meaning it will eat plants, as well as insects and other animals.
As the only omnivorous chef competing, some may consider him the underdog.
Most omnivorous bugs can complete their life cycles with various food sources, but different plants or prey will affect their life cycles and population dynamics (Eubanks & Denno 1999).
The study followed participants who were randomly assigned to one of five diets on the dietary spectrum: vegan which excludes all animal products, semi-vegetarian with occasional meat intake; pesco-vegetarian which excludes all meat except seafood; vegetarian which excludes all meat and seafood but includes animal products, and omnivorous, which excludes no foods.
The animal is completely harmless and largely nocturnal with an omnivorous diet, feeding on fruits and sometimes scavenging, said Wildlife SOS officials.
While all samples contained signs of meat consumption, two samples showed traces of plants - the first direct evidence that Neanderthals may have enjoyed an omnivorous diet.
Blackbirds are omnivorous feeding on insects, earthworms, berries, and fruits.
They are omnivorous, eating both insects and plants.
They are omnivorous, eating mixed diet of grasses, berries, roots, fish and small mammals.
Dr Saif Mohammed Al Ghais, Executive Director of the EPDA-RAK, said the omnivorous bird, which takes seeds, insects and other small creatures, is considered an icon of the Arabian deserts and is widely prized in Arabia as a quarry for falconers.
Legal browser ?
- Omnia praesumuntur contra spoliatorem
- Omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium
- Omnia praesumuntur rite esse acta
- Omnia praesumuntur solemniter esse acta
- Omnia quae sunt uxoris sunt ipsius viri
- omnibus clause
- Omnis actio est loquela
- Omnis consensus tollit errorem
- Omnis exceptio est ipsa quoque regula
- Omnis innovatio plus novitate perturbat quam utilitate prodest
- Omnis interpretatio si fieri potest ita fienda est in instrumentis
- Omnis interpretatio vel declarat
- Omnis privatio praesupponit habitum
- Omnis ratihabitio retro trahitur et mandato aequiparatur
- Omnis regula suas patitur exceptiones
- on a footing with
- on a level with
- on a par
- on a proper scale
- on a suitable scale
- on account of
- on account of this
- on all counts
- on all fours
- on approval
- on bad terms
- on behalf of
- on call
- on condition that
- On Demand
- on duty
- on edge
- on even terms
- on familiar terms
- on file
- on fire
- on guard
- on hand
- on intimate terms
Full browser ?
- OmniTouch Unified Communication
- Omnitron Defense System
- Omniture, Inc
- Omnium Gatherum
- omnium gatherums
- Omnium North Africa
- Omnium Traitement Valorisation
- OmniVision Technologies Inc.
- OmniVision Technologies Incorporated
- Omnova Solutions
- Omo Baba Olowo