References in periodicals archive ?
(1) The spatial form of stope model can be divided into two parts: the outrange of overlying strata spatial structure of stope that consists of no significant move rock beams in the stress arch that does not move significantly and the overlying strata spatial structure that is composed of kinetic rock strata in the breaking arch that affects the ground pressure of stope directly.
There are certain essentials: the motif of the road, the organization of detail into harmony, the warning that there are elements in his work that outrange our "pictorial apprehension." Above all, there is the conception of landscape as a dominant idea.
The second assumption, that an IADS will outrange any non-LO aircraft not equipped with standoff weapons, will affect the engage phase of the kill chain.
It is known within industry circles that the Chinese have improved their 5.8x42mm ammunition fired from their family of Type 95 small arms to outrange the latest iteration of the U.S.
(15) A JPADS 2K dropped from 30,000 feet above ground level with a 3.25:1 glide ratio allows the dropping aircraft to stand off from the resupply location a distance of 16 nautical miles, enough to outrange antiaircraft artillery, man-portable air defense systems, and many tactical radar-guided surface-to-air threats.
It could outrange Iraq's Soviet-made tanks because energetics experts developed high-energy propellant grains, each the same size and including engineered holes that enabled increased combustion.
The Japanese naval staff believed that its ability to defeat the American fleet required ships that could outrange opponents.
Cannon are particularly important in the case of attack helicopters, which typically have a slow-firing 30 mm gun to outrange small-calibre ground fire.
When the first Egyptian examples enter service they will outrange all other artillery in the region as, firing suitable ERFB-BB projectiles, they have a maximum range of 41 300 metres.
It is not that the F-16s and KC-135s pose a direct threat--no one seriously contemplates war in the region--but that they so outclass and outrange Peru's MiGs and Argentina's Skyhawks that neither Peru nor Argentina feels that it has much diplomatic leverage with Chile anymore.
This increased the maximum range from 4 250 metres to 6 550 metres, a 54% improvement which was quite impressive; but since then the range of conventional mortars has increased, and there are now simple mortars which can outrange the PEPA bomb.
It outranges abdominal finding raising high clinical suspicion of the case.
Legal browser ?
- Out-of-Court Settlement
- out-of-pocket expenses
- Output Contract
- outrageous act
- outside surface
- outside the law
- outside the question
- outstanding debt
- outstanding feature
- outstanding item
Full browser ?
- outrageous act
- Outrageous Builder's Club
- Outrageously Fast Fortran Transpose
- outrageously, offensively, and profoundly stupid
- Outraging Public Decency
- Outram (disambiguation)
- Outram Cullinan & Company
- Outreach and Cooperative Extension
- Outreach and Detached Youth Work
- Outreach and Distance Education
- Outreach and Education