References in periodicals archive ?
Pattern Energy acquired 172 MW of Panhandle 1 Wind, a 218 MW facility adjacent to Panhandle 2 Wind in the month of July.
Eagle Rock's Panhandle assets consist of 6,500 miles of gathering pipeline and more than 480 MMcf/d of high-efficiency processing capacity, with an additional 60 MMcf/d of processing capacity expected to come online shortly following completion of Eagle Rock's Wheeler Plant.
This three year lease agreement can be extended by one additional year and under the agreement, the lessee has the right of first refusal to the deep rights on this mineral acreage, should Panhandle elect to market any of these rights during the primary term of the lease.
Panhandle Homes' earliest homes were constructed in the Spring Mills neighborhood, initially developed by Bruce Van Wyk.
Two sets of lines from the Texas transmission planning process, called CREZ (short for Competitive Renewable Energy Zones), would reach further than ever into the Panhandle.
Although it is too early to determine if the Palm computing program in the Texas Panhandle has contributed to higher scores on standardized tests, Voran says that feedback from teachers and principals has been favorable.
In a sense, the RRAP products were not created for the livestock industry; rather, they were created by the livestock industry, said John Kiehl, regional services director, Panhandle Regional Planning Commission.
Panhandle Eastern believes that this plant will provide attractive processing opportunities for local producers of rich gas in the nearby Granite Wash and Mississippi Lime formations and benefit its current shippers by increasing supply on the Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line system," said Eric D.
These acquired assets are connected to the company's existing Panhandle Systems and are strategically located to serve active producers in the Granite Wash formation.
As per the report, the Carson County wind farm, located near Amarillo and named Panhandle 2, was formulated by Pattern Energy Group LP as well as brings out adequate renewable energy to power 56,000 U.
In 2008, Panhandle Energy initiated a project bringing together its extensive GIS map data with the dynamic real-time SCADA information.
Its banking subsidiary, Panhandle State Bank, offers financial services through northern Idaho offices in Sandpoint, Ponderay, Bonners Ferry, Priest River, Coeur d'Alene, Post Falls, Rathdrum and Kellogg.
Legal browser ?
- Palsgraf v. Long Island Railroad Company
- palter with the truth
- paltry few
- pamper excessively
- panel of judges
- pangs of conscience
- paper credit
- Paper days
- paper hanger
- paper money
- Par in parem imperium non habet
- parade conspicuously
Full browser ?
- pangs of conscience
- Pangudi Luhur
- Panguni Uthiram
- Panguni Uttiram
- Panhandle & Santa Fe
- Panhandle A&M College
- Panhandle Academic Advancement in Literacy and Math
- Panhandle Animal Welfare Society
- Panhandle Area Center for Educational Enhancement
- Panhandle Area Educational Consortium
- Panhandle Area Health Network Inc.
- Panhandle Back Country Horsemen
- Panhandle Barrel Racing Association
- Panhandle British Car Association
- Panhandle Christian Home Educators Association
- Panhandle Citizens Coalition
- Panhandle Down Syndrome Guild
- Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line
- Panhandle Ground Water Conservation District
- Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District
- Panhandle hook
- Panhandle Junior High School
- Panhandle Plains Historical Museum
- Panhandle Ponies Tallahassee Mustang Club
- Panhandle Producers and Royalty Owners Association
- Panhandle Professional Writers
- Panhandle Public Library Cooperative
- Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System
- Panhandle Regional Law Enforcement Academy
- Panhandle Regional Planning Commission
- Panhandle Research and Extension Center
- Panhandle Rural Electric Membership Association
- Panhandle Safety Training Center
- Panhandle State