cohort

(redirected from patient cohort)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
References in periodicals archive ?
The majority of the patient cohort had a new diagnosis of cancer (302, 65%) and the remaining 162 patients (35%) were re-establishing care from the CH Oncology Clinic.
8) The survival rate in their patient population was 97%, which is similar to the rate seen in the first patient cohort in our study.
Mean adherence values for the patient cohort increased throughout the observation period, with the lowest mean adherence (94.
As we can see, there is a very real need for smoking-cessation services aimed at the HIV patient cohort, yet from current evidence, there seems to be a lack of such services or at least an understanding of how to access them.
French researchers reported results from a study of 130 members of an observational patient cohort (J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr, 23, p.
ACT"; OTCBB: ACTC or the "Company"), a leader in the field of regenerative medicine, today announced treatment of the fifth and sixth patients in the company's European clinical trial for Stargardt's Macular Dystrophy (SMD) using retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cells derived from human embryonic stem cells (hESCs), completing the second patient cohort.
patient cohort of 127 patients, a trend for potential superior benefit in favor of Gencaro over TOPROL-XL was observed with a PPoS of 61%, which was greater than the prespecified criteria set by the company to proceed to Phase 3 development.
At approximately two years median study follow-up, secondary endpoints of response and median progression-free survival had not yet been reached in either patient cohort.
Dosing in the final patient cohort continues, and Ionis plans to report top-line results from this study around year-end 2017.
NYSE MKT:BTX) said that data from the first patient cohort of the Phase 1/2a clinical trial of OpRegen in the advanced form of dry age-related macular degeneration (dry-AMD) will be presented at an upcoming ophthalmology meeting.
NYSE MKT:BTX) said that data from the first patient cohort of the Phase l/2a clinical trial of OpRegen in the advanced form of dry age-related macular degeneration (dry-AMD) will be presented at an upcoming ophthalmology meeting.

Full browser ?