Mentioned in ?
- chain of evidence
- Civil Rights Movement
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- enemy combatant
- Flag Salute Cases
- Frankfurter, Felix
- George Washington: Farewell Address
- Japanese American Evacuation Cases
- John F. Kennedy: Inaugural Address
- Sanger, Margaret Higgins
- Tammany Hall
- Texas v. Johnson
References in periodicals archive ?
From full-scale battle sequences to a blond boy standing up in a tin bath in a dark room, it's exciting to see post-communism Russian cinema patriotically revisiting its own history like this.
This development calls for greater scrutiny from the public, the schools said, noting that the public should "take a keen interest in, and to patriotically support, the emergence of the truth and the requisite acts of justice and reparation that must follow from the truth.
Lithuania's Ruta Meilutyte, Italy's Stefania Pirozzi and several of the American swimmers, including Missy Franklin and Allison Schmitt, have already showcased patriotically coloured, striped or flag painted nails.
Ants bond through pheromones while human societies bond nationalistically or patriotically.
When one grizzled war veteran, played by real-life double amputee Colonel Gregory D Gadson, growls patriotically, "Let's see if we can't buy the world another day
Mrs Stanfield recalled buying brown paper from the local shop, patriotically decorated her homemade scrapbook with red, blue and white ribbon and then cutting and pasting photographs of the grand occasion from newspapers and magazines.
The Spirit of the Union came to life as young and old, men and women, Emirati and expats alike were patriotically dressed in the nation s colours creating a sea of red, white, black and green across the stadium.
Alexander will say: "In the years ahead, Scottish Labour must dispel the myth that if you feel proudly and patriotically Scottish and are ambitious for Scotland and its potential, you inevitably support the SNP.
Our security forces are now able to hold the responsibility, preserve the security and to act professionally and patriotically," Maliki said.
And, should the Japanese government issue 'reconstruction bonds' - the equivalent of the UK's War Loan - savings may be diverted patriotically to the needs of the nation and not to commercial needs.
Obama complimented the Egyptian military, which now runs the government, for having "served patriotically and responsibly as a caretaker to the state and will now have to ensure a transition that is credible in the eyes of the Egyptian people.
The president said the Egyptian military had served patriotically and responsibly and must now lay out a clear path toward fair elections.
Legal browser ?
- Patient Information Advisory Group
- Patients' Rights
- Patria potestas
- Patria potestas in pietate debet
- patron of professional servies
- pattern after
- pattern bargaining
- pattern of words
Full browser ?
- Patriotic Americans Boycotting Anti-American Hollywood
- Patriotic and Canteen Funds Board
- Patriotic Anti-Hitlerite Front PAF
- Patriotic Cover Exchange Club
- Patriotic Europeans against the Islamisation of the Occident
- Patriotic Front
- Patriotic Front for Progress
- Patriotic Front of Laos
- Patriotic Millionaires for Fiscal Strength
- Patriotic Movement of Sint Maarten
- Patriotic Old Comrades League
- Patriotic Resistance Movement of South Sudan
- Patriotic Salvation Movement
- Patriotic Society
- Patriotic Sons of Mother India
- Patriotic Union of Bonaire
- Patriotic Union of Kurdistan
- Patriotic Unity Movement
- Patriotic War of 1812
- Patriotic War Veterans of Burma
- Patriotic Youth League
- Patriotische Europäer Gegen Die Islamisierung des Abendlandes
- Patriots and Veterans Administration Agency
- Patriots Day
- Patriots Day
- Patriots Defense League Australia
- Patriots Football Weekly
- Patriots for Civil Liberties
- Patriots of the Homeland
- Patriots Rock Radio Network
- Patriots to Restore Checks and Balances
- Patriots' Day
- Patriots' Day
- Patriotyczny Ruch Odrodzenia Narodowego
- Patristic Literature