Mentioned in ?
- adverse possession
- Attorney-Client Privilege
- Black Power Movement
- Blackmun, Harry Andrew
- Blackstone's Commentaries
- circumstantial evidence
- Civil Rights
- Clarke, John Hessin
- Crime Control Acts
- disability discrimination
- Expert Testimony
- expert witness
References in periodicals archive ?
Protean career attitude, competency development and career success: A mediating effect of perceived employability.
In the EU, more men than women perceived that they were in good health.
Venkatesh and Bala (2008) categorized the determinants of perceived ease of use and perceived usefulness into four different groups which are individual differences, social influence, system characteristics, and facilitating conditions.
"PSE is efficacious in preventing depressive symptoms and appears to work by decreasing perceived stress; however, the mechanism for much of PSE's impact on depression remains unexplained," the authors write.
In this study, we regarded four factors (TPACK, teacher self-efficacy, perceived ease of use, and perceived usefulness) as the antecedents of the intention to use technology.
Among the EU member states, the highest share of the population aged 16 or over who perceived their health as good or very good was recorded in Ireland (82.8 per cent), ahead of Cyprus (78.7 per cent), the Netherlands (75.9 per cent), Sweden (75.1 per cent), Greece (74.0 per cent), Belgium (73.7 per cent), Malta (72.9 per cent) and Spain (72.5 per cent).
In addition, a negative perception of advertising that arises from perceived advertising clutter or prior negative experience can lead to the user avoiding advertising by closing down pop-up advertisements, or scrolling down from banner advertisements on website pages (Cho & Cheon, 2004) and, thus, their negative perception can indirectly affect users' consumption of the advertising media (Rojas-Mendez, Davies, & Madran, 2009).
The present findings provided new information about mindfulness, resilience and perceived stress affecting university students.
Insiders explained that Mvurya was perceived as soft and would easily be overshadowed by his would-be deputy - Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru.
1) Is the relationship of green perceived quality, green perceived risk and green perceived value significantly impact on the green purchase intention towards eco-friendly brand laundry detergent powder?
Winter and her sociology doctoral candidate coauthors--Andrea Kennedy (University of Southern California, Los Angeles) and Elizabeth O'Neill (University of Kansas, Lawrence)--found that perceived size and attractiveness significantly were related to substance use.
, revised the original TAM model and found out the three theoretical constructs: purchase intention, perceived usefulness, perceived enjoyment and perceived ease of use.
Legal browser ?
- Pensions Regulator
- Pent Road
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Per and cui
- per annum
- per capita
- per curiam
- per diem
- Per fraudem
- per incuriam
- Per infortunium
- Per minas
- Per my et per tout
- per pro
- Per Quod
- Per rerum naturam
- per se
- per stirpes
- Per varius actus
- Perambulatione facienda
- Percentage Lease
- Perdonatio utlagariae
- peremptory challenge
- Peremptory defence
- Peremptory plea
- Peremptory Ruling
- peremptory writ of mandate
- Perfidy the act of one who has engaged his faith to do a thing
- Periculosum est res novas et inusitatas inducere
- Periculum rei venditae
- Perils of the sea
- periodic payment order
- periodical allowance
- Perishable goods
Full browser ?
- Perceivability-Based Probabilistic Data Association
- Perceivable, Operable, Navigable, Understandable, Robust
- perceive (someone or something) as (something)
- perceive (someone) as
- perceive as
- perceive her as
- perceive him as
- perceive me as
- perceive somebody as
- perceive them as
- perceive us as
- perceive you as
- Perceive, Design, Manage, Integrate
- Perceived Annoyance Caused By Echo
- perceived as
- Perceived Barriers to Health Promotion Lifestyle
- Perceived Behavioral Control
- Perceived Benefits of Health Promotion Lifestyle
- Perceived Body Image Dissatisfaction
- perceived constipation
- perceived constipation
- perceived constipation
- perceived control
- Perceived Control of Asthma Questionnaire
- Perceived Corporate Social Responsibility
- Perceived Customer Value
- Perceived Ease of Use
- Perceived Efficacy in Patient-Physician Interactions
- Perceived Environmental Uncertainty Questionnaire
- Perceived Expressed Emotion in Staff Scale
- Perceived Family Burden Scale
- Perceived Global Health Benefits
- Perceived Health Assessment and Risk Protection Survey
- perceived her as
- perceived him as
- Perceived Immigration-Related Stressors Scale
- Perceived Involvement Personal Questionnaire
- Perceived Locus of Causality
- perceived me as
- Perceived Meanings of Cancer Pain Inventory
- Perceived Mediated Reality
- Perceived Message Sensation Value
- Perceived Need for Care Questionnaire