Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
* Compared to the classic method for ONB, the inguinal method is an easily performable procedure with high success rates, few puncture attempts, rapid onset, and high patient and surgeon satisfaction.
DeLaurentis and Callaway (2004) define a SoS as "the combination of a set of different systems [that] forms a larger system of systems that performs a function not performable by a single system alone." In the context of a university research administration application, however, the definition by Jamshidi (2009) as "an integration of a finite number of constituent systems which are independent and operable, and which are networked together for a period of time to achieve a certain higher goal" seems to serve the present application best.
Conventional musicological wisdom regards a score--say, that of a Beethoven symphony--as a blueprint of performable musical events.
There are many types of fermentation but solid state fermentation (SSF) is considered reliable and useful than submerged fermentation (SmF) because of its greater product yielding ability, shortened energy prerequisites and easily performable downstream processing (Gupte et al., 2007; Bhatnagar et al., 2008).
More particularly, they say, they consider translating works for the musical stage from languages other than English into performable English.
Kleene stated, " In setting up a complete algorithmic theory, what we do is to describe a procedure, performable for each set of values of the independent variables, which procedure necessarily terminates and in such manner that from the outcome we can read a definite answer, "yes" or "no," to the question, "is the predicate value true?""
Yucel aims for the stage and a living, performable text by inserting modern images like Sigmund Freud and Notre Dame de Sion (a French school in Istanbul) besides many other domesticating tools to familiarize the play with Turkish audience on stage, whereas Bozkurt shows a stricter loyalty to the "original" for the sake of creating a more Shakespearean text which reads better than acts.
Building on Alexei Yurchak's hypothesis about the discursive crisis that occurred after the leader's death and led to the ossification of Soviet ideological discourse, Jones shrewdly emphasizes the uncertainty that lingered throughout the Khrushchev era "before the discourse stabilized into lasting, easily 'performable' forms" in the early 1970s (101).
Residents and interns battle with nurses and other people on the healthcare team to define what parts of patient care are performable by the latter, and what select tasks are the exclusive province of the former.
Perhaps he thought it would be natural to consider that it refers to a kind of action that, if only performable by using some instrument, would not be described by that verb.
The Songbook includes over seventy songs with full text and performable sheet music.
This calculation was not performable in our protocol, as we initially matched cases and controls according to gender and age.
Legal browser ?
- Per infortunium
- Per minas
- Per my et per tout
- per pro
- Per Quod
- Per rerum naturam
- per se
- per stirpes
- Per varius actus
- Perambulatione facienda
- Percentage Lease
- Perdonatio utlagariae
- peremptory challenge
- Peremptory defence
- Peremptory plea
- Peremptory Ruling
- peremptory writ of mandate
- Perfidy the act of one who has engaged his faith to do a thing
- Periculosum est res novas et inusitatas inducere
- Periculum rei venditae
- Perils of the sea
- periodic payment order
- periodical allowance
- Perishable goods
- Perkins, Frances
- permanent disability
- permanent injunction
- permanent injury
- permanent trustee
- Permissive Counterclaim
- Pernor of profits
Full browser ?
- perform (something) on (someone or something)
- perform a disappearing act
- perform a vanishing act
- perform an old warhorse
- Perform Field Artillery Attack System Analysis
- Perform Field Artillery Personnel Control
- Perform Field Artillery Supply Control
- Perform Light Show on Console
- Perform Maintenance Control
- Perform Major Maintenance
- Perform Major Repair
- perform miracles
- Perform Movement Control and Coordination
- perform on
- Perform Target Processing
- Perform TDA Reporting
- Performability Modeling of Computer and Communication Systems
- Performance & Availability
- Performance & Compatibility Requirement
- Performance & Cost Evaluation Program
- Performance & Development
- Performance & Development Guide
- Performance & Evaluation
- Performance & Failure Assessment Monitor
- Performance & Integration Retrofit/Refit
- Performance & Luxury
- Performance & Scalability
- Performance (music)
- Performance (music)
- Performance Accelerated Restricted Stock Award Plan
- Performance Accelerated Restricted Stock Award Plans
- Performance acceleration technology
- Performance Accountability and Customer Information Agency
- Performance Accountability and Standards System
- Performance Accountability System
- Performance Achievement and Development Review
- Performance Achievement Award
- Performance Achievement Rating
- performance action plan
- Performance Advanced CMOS Engineering