References in periodicals archive ?
Specifically, it would, as a genre, be the name we give to the form in which the one who learns to philosophize comes to reflect regularly and deeply upon his life while giving shape to it through such reflections.
To state it differently, the figure that wants to philosophize, i.
These two philosophers, so different in time and place, do share at least this in common: for both, the duty to philosophize (to "do" philosophy and/or to study it) is a religious obligation, an obligation grounded, at least in part, by a divine pronouncement, oracular or scriptural.
To philosophize means to rigorously pursue wisdom, not to spin frivolous theories.
He's not able to philosophize on the meaning of life.
She took the occasion of her (latest) Lifetime Achievement Award to philosophize about her career.
Thus experiential perspectivism provides an optimal situation by respecting the fact that we cannot philosophize for one another, and yet it allows for the emergence of doctrines based on certain principles.
Limousines bring them from their hotel, they eat en masse at the vast banquet table and retire to the tea garden at the day's end to relax and philosophize on what they've learned.
Cherry, unwilling to philosophize on the zeitgeist, declined to comment for this story.
Edmonds' Malachi makes good use of Wilder's gimmick of having his characters occasionally philosophize directly to the audience.
Between fantasy meetings from Paltrow (played by Kaling) and Salinger (Withers), the boys philosophize, spar, lie to and back-stab each other before reaching a resolution.
Glen Campbell's old house, where the WB's assortment of washed-up wonders convene to philosophize foolishly and bicker biliously, sports a giant, Warhol-esque canvas of its cast.
Legal browser ?
- petty larceny
- Petty Offense
- Philadelphia Lawyer
- philanthropic gift
- philanthropic institution
- philosophia moralis
- philosophy of law
- phone book error, calls routed to wrong business
- Phone defective
- Photo Lineup
Full browser ?
- Philosophisch Theologische Hochschule Vallendar
- Philosophy & Economics
- Philosophy And Computers & Cognitive Science
- Philosophy and Computers and Cognitive Sciences
- Philosophy and Ethics of Mental Health
- Philosophy and History of Science
- Philosophy Born of Struggle
- philosophy department
- Philosophy Elder Program of Colorado
- Philosophy for Children
- Philosophy for Global Citizenship
- Philosophy Graduate Student Association
- Philosophy in an Inclusive Key Summer Institute
- Philosophy in Latin America