Mentioned in ?
- civil list
- Determinate Sentence
- District of Columbia
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Drugs and Narcotics
- Education Law
- English Law
- Federal Budget
- Federal Reserve Board
- Federalist Papers
- Federalist, Number 78
- Montesquieu, Charles-Louis de Secondat, Baron de la Brède et de
- Opinion of the Supreme Court of California, People v. Stewart
- Opinion of the U.S. Supreme Court, June 13, 1966
- Search and Seizure
References in periodicals archive ?
Chapter four, "Historical Novelty and Serial Form," looks at two examples of historical fiction, Sophia Lee's The Recess; or, a Tale of Other Times (1783-85) and Maria Edgeworth's Harrington (1817): "Both illuminate how the fashion system, as emblematized in the cyclical cultural life delineated by women's pocketbooks, lay peculiarly close to the modern British novel's earliest visions of historical experience" (162).
ISBN: 978-1-911452-08-9; The Encrypted Pocketbook of Passwords--(Pocketbook 4x7)
had long established its name not only as the number one publisher of romance pocketbooks (with 50 titles under various book imprints and series novels released every month) but also as a publication firm.
The Playtime Pocketbook is the perfect playtime resource and it was created using insight from real parents in order to help mums and dads make the most of the time they spend with their little ones.
Bosco Tan, co-founder of Pocketbook, shared his theory that while consumer behaviour is difficult to change, "the recent negative publicity around Qantas might have provided the marketing boost they needed to rally the Australian public."
"With Lingvo dictionary software installed on a PocketBook device, users can quickly locate and understand words that are unfamiliar to them."
Document recognition, document capture and linguistic technologies and services provider ABBYY and E-Ink-based devices manufacturer PocketBook International announced on Thursday that the new series of Pocketbook e-readers will be bundled with ABBYY Lingvo dictionary software.
"David is going to hit Courteney where it hurts the most - her pocketbook," the Daily Telegraph quoted a source as telling American tabloid the National Enquirer.
Strasburg to Double-A Also About Protecting the Pocketbook for the Nationals (http://bizofbaseball.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4207:strasburg-to-double-a-also-about-protecting-the-pocketbook-for-the-nationals&catid=26:editorials&Itemid=39)
<![CDATA[ The pocketbook and the nose are two easy ways to know if the olive oil for lighting Chanukah candles is kosher.
Teaming up with Ludacris, she gives us Pocketbook. Now pocketbook is American lingo for handbag, so she's telling all the blokes to stop giving her the eye or she's going to belt them with her handbag - charming.
The impact of bottled water on your pocketbook and the environment is huge.
Legal browser ?
- Plene administravit
- Plene administravit praeter
- Plene computavit
- Plenum dominium
- Plessy v. Ferguson
- Pluralis numerus est duobus contentus
- Pluralities are odious in law
- Plures cohaeredes sunt quasi unum corpus
- Plures participes sunt quasi unum corpus
- Plus exempla quam peccata nocent
- Plus peccat auctor quam actor
- Plus valet unus oculatus testis
- Pocket Part
- poinding of the ground
- Point reserved
- Poison Pill
- Police and Criminal Evidence
- Police and Guards, Private
- police clearance letter, employment
- Police Community Support Officer
- Police Corruption and Misconduct
- police court
- police enter a home
- Police Federation of England and Wales
- Police jury
- police officer conduct rude and possibly illegal
- Police Power
- police powers
- Police questioning
- Police random plate checks
- Police took away auto for a balance owed on a credit card
Full browser ?
- pocket-head window
- Pocket-Sized Automatic Crypto Equipment
- Pocket-Sized Forward Entry Device
- Pocket-Sized Spiral Notebook
- PocketBook 2
- pocketbook issue
- Pocketbook Snatch
- pocketed an affront
- pocketed bat
- pocketed calculus
- pocketed freetail bat
- pocketing an affront