Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In some cases (e.g., Finescale Triggerfish and possibly Bullseye Puffer), reappearances may occur regularly with warm water anomalies as these species move northward with poleward flow of warm waters.
With ocean temperatures increasing, species are predicted to shift their ranges poleward, a trend that has already been observed across a wide range of taxonomic groups, mostly at temperate latitudes (Dawson et al.
Warm tropical waters are drawn poleward to complete the loop.
Storms mostly move around the globe in preferred regions called "storm tracks," forming over the ocean and generally traveling eastward and somewhat poleward along these paths.
5) illustrates that COSE and unconstrained ROMS sustain a more intense and coastal Poleward Under current (PUC) and a deeper mixed layer than HY COM.
The Brewer-Dobson circulation (BDC) consists of an upward transport branch across the tropical tropopause in the tropics and downward and poleward transport branches in the extratropics in the two hemispheres .
As a consequence of the temperature increase, ice is melting worldwide; oceans are rising; habitat for vegetation and animals is moving poleward due to the changing climate; and so on.
For many species, the geographic distribution of preferred habitat shifts poleward with increasing ambient temperature.
based Climate Institute raised in his letter to the committee that is reviewing Australia's future in research and innovation is that "the primary Southern Hemisphere storm track that brings precipitation to the agricultural areas of southern Australia is shifting poleward as global warming leads to a general expansion of the subtropics.
Travel poleward overland by dogsled was to begin in autumn 1879.
Maxwell had suppressed Gauss's formula as "conflicting with the Energy Conservation 'Law'." The author updates his 1973 climate study predicting that Global Warming would expand Earth's desert belts poleward, like the Sahara grew with post-Ice Age warming.
Legal browser ?
- Pluralis numerus est duobus contentus
- Pluralities are odious in law
- Plures cohaeredes sunt quasi unum corpus
- Plures participes sunt quasi unum corpus
- Plus exempla quam peccata nocent
- Plus peccat auctor quam actor
- Plus valet unus oculatus testis
- Pocket Part
- poinding of the ground
- Point reserved
- Poison Pill
- Police and Criminal Evidence
- Police and Guards, Private
- police clearance letter, employment
- Police Community Support Officer
- Police Corruption and Misconduct
- police court
- police enter a home
- Police Federation of England and Wales
- Police jury
- police officer conduct rude and possibly illegal
- Police Power
- police powers
- Police questioning
- Police random plate checks
- Police took away auto for a balance owed on a credit card
- policy of insurance
- Political Action Committee
- political asylum
- Political Campaign Law
- Political Crime
- Political Question
- Political Trial
Full browser ?
- Poleski Park Narodowy
- polestar recorder
- Polesworth High School
- Polesworth International Language College
- Polet Airlines
- Poletaev, Fedor
- Poletaev, Fedor Andrianovich
- Poletaev, Nikolai
- Poletaev, Nikolai Gurevich
- Poletika, Grigorii
- Poletika, Grigorii Andreevich
- Poletni Astronomski Meteorski Tabor
- Poletno-Sletna Staza
- Polevoi, Boris
- Polevoi, Boris Nikolaevich
- Polevoi, Nikolai
- Polevoi, Nikolai Alekseevich
- Polezhaev, Aleksandr
- Polezhaev, Aleksandr Ivanovich
- PolG, catalytic subunit
- POLG-related disorder
- Polgari Törvény Könyv
- Polglase, Van Nest