References in periodicals archive ?
A policewoman said the defendant threw herself down on the floor and turned physically violent when they tried to handcuff her.
Jemar Modequillo, Caloocan police chief, said the pistol seized from the suspect bore the serial number PNP75017, which had a match in Camp Crame's list of service firearms, but that it was still being checked at press time if it was the one issued to the policewoman.
I approached the woman with a colleague to take her into holding because I was told her stay was going to be terminated," said the policewoman.
The policewoman, who witnessed the scene from behind a glass door, asked the inmate to stop and come to the prison office.
At the other, a Palestinian stabbed a border policewoman, who later succumbed to her wounds, Israeli news outlets reported.
The policewoman said she offered to call an ambulance but the woman said it wasn't necessary.
The policewoman returned at 11pm and, finding the man there, drove him out, cautioning him.
The watchdog's probe also uncovered how the senior officer, when interviewed under caution, did not disclose the amount of phone contact he actually had with the policewoman who worked in his unit.
He said these policewoman have also contributed to expanding social services in communities as well as protecting the youth from illegal drug trade.
LASHKARGAH (Pajhwok): A policewoman has been gunned down inside her residence in the Greshk district of southern Helmand province on Tuesday, security official said.
Also, being a policewoman does not guarantee protection from sexual harassment.
KABUL Thu Jan 16, 2014(Reuters) - An Afghan policewoman took charge of a district in the capital Kabul this week, such an unusual and dangerous appointment in a country where women have few rights that her bosses gave her four bodyguards.
Legal browser ?
- poles apart
- Police and Criminal Evidence
- Police and Guards, Private
- police clearance letter, employment
- Police Community Support Officer
- police constable
- Police Corruption and Misconduct
- police court
- police enter a home
- Police Federation of England and Wales
- police force
- Police jury
- police officer
- police officer conduct rude and possibly illegal
- police officers
- Police Power
- police powers
- Police questioning
- Police random plate checks
- police tipper
- Police took away auto for a balance owed on a credit card
- policy of insurance
- policy-fixing meeting
- polite act
- polite regard
- Political Action Committee
- political affairs
- political agitator
- political aspirant
- political asylum
- political body
- Political Campaign Law
- political community
- political competition
- political confluence
- political contention
- political contestant
Full browser ?
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- policeman bird
- Policeman Lesion
- Policeman of the Abdomen
- policeman's helmet
- policemans heel
- Polichlorek Winylu
- Polícia de Intervenção e Defesa do Estado
- Policía de Investigaciones del Perú
- Policía de Mercados
- Polícia de Segurança Pública
- Policia de Turismo
- Polícia de Vigilância E Defesa do Estado
- Polícia Federal
- Policía Federal Argentina
- Policía Federal Preventiva
- Policía Fronteriza
- Policia General de Trafico
- Policía Judicial del Distrito Federal
- Policía Judicial del Estado
- Policía Judicial Federal
- Polícia Judiciária
- Policia Militar
- Polícia Militar de Minas Gerais
- Policia Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- Policia Militar Rodoviaria
- Policía Municipal Comunitaria
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito
- Policía Municipal de Tránsito de Quetzaltenango
- Policia Nacional Civil
- Policía Nacional del Perú
- Policía Nacional Revolucionaria