Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Sir," said he, with his usual politeness and his unwavering smile, "you will greatly oblige me by not caricaturing my personal peculiarities.
My own conscience and your politeness, sir, are the guarantees of that.
Bennet by admiring Mrs' Phillips's manners and politeness.
Which it is well beknown to yourself, Pip," returned Joe, strengthening his former mixture of argumentation, confidence, and politeness, "that it were the wish of your own hart.
She is young, rather pretty modest and unpretending, and full of winning politeness.
It would have required the penetration of Oedipus or the Sphinx to have divined the irony the count concealed beneath these words, apparently uttered with the greatest politeness.
She was right; in a few minutes he appeared, and, making his way through the then thinning rows, spoke with like calm politeness to Mrs.
Now and then, losing his calm as he felt himself more and more foolish, Hayward became abusive, and only the American's smiling politeness prevented the argument from degenerating into a quarrel.
He said exactly what common politeness obliged him to say, and no more--he said, "Yes.
Two bad colds and one bad headache," he said, with ironical politeness.
My aged admirer gently dropped my hand, and, with all possible politeness, changed the subject.
He was not a man with whom it was worth while wasting politeness.
Legal browser ?
- police enter a home
- Police Federation of England and Wales
- police force
- Police jury
- police officer
- police officer conduct rude and possibly illegal
- police officers
- Police Power
- police powers
- Police questioning
- Police random plate checks
- police tipper
- Police took away auto for a balance owed on a credit card
- policy of insurance
- policy-fixing meeting
- polite act
- polite regard
- Political Action Committee
- political affairs
- political agitator
- political aspirant
- political asylum
- political body
- Political Campaign Law
- political community
- political competition
- political confluence
- political contention
- political contestant
- political corruption
- Political Crime
- political disorder
- political division
- political election
- political independence
- political influence
- political involvement
- political leaders
- political machine
- political maneuvers
Full browser ?
- polite act
- Polite expressions
- Polite fiction
- polite fictions
- Polite Obedient Loyal Intelligent Courageous Efficient
- Polite Persistent Questioning
- polite regard
- Polite Respect Integrity Discipline Excellence
- Politechnika Gdanska Zeszyty Naukowe Mechanika
- Politechnika Slaska Zeszyty Naukowe Mechanika
- Politechnika Warszawska
- Politechnika Wroc³awska
- Politecnico di Torino
- Politécnico Marco Fidel Suárez
- Politecnico Open Unix Labs
- Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya
- Politeknik Kota Kinabalu
- Politeknik Kota Kuala Terengganu
- Politeknik Negeri Jakarta
- Politeknik Perkapalan Negeri Surabaya
- Politeknik Seberang Perai
- Politeknik Ungku Omar
- Politely Butting in
- Politic Public Private Person
- Política Agraria Común
- Política Agrícola Comum
- Politica Agricola Comune
- Politica Agropecuaria Comun Andina
- Politica Comune Della Pesca
- Política de Seguridad Ciudadana
- Politica Estera di Sicurezza e Difesa
- Politica Estera e di Sicurezza Comune
- Política Externa e de Segurança Comum
- Política Operativa