Mentioned in ?
- American Bar Association
- Avoidable Consequences
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellees
- Brief for the Board of Education, Topeka, Kansas
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Buchanan, James
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Compromise of 1850
- Condominiums and Cooperatives
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Electronic Surveillance
- environmental law
- equal protection
- Ethics in Government Act of 1978
References in periodicals archive ?
With emphasis on practicability, constitutionality and reality, we are confident that True Federalism or restructuring as some will like to call it will be better achieved under the President Buhari-led APC administration,' the statement concluded.
'Our teachers of Mathematics are not inspiring and lack spirit to make it attractive subject for the students by telling them its practicability in the daily lives', he said.
Siftgo.com brings a number of innovative features at an international level, such as the possibility of certifying the information published, an availability calendar related to each user, the option to build your own team, but also the fact that will be able to create an account even those with no web navigation skills or Internet connection, and the founders are convinced that the platform will gain users in the light of its practicability.
Attributing the failure of most recent efforts to revive lighter-than-air transport to poorly conceived and executed conceptual designs, Hunt identifies and outlines important airship design and practicability considerations, and suggests a better design approach that will result in more successful development programs and lead to airships that are more truly in line with the 21st century aviation practices and advanced military and commercial operating utility needs.
Due to its simplicity, practicability and relatively low cost, a multi-screen display is widely used to provide a range...
Maruti has reportedly written to its vendors seeking the practicability of doubling the production of its latest hatchback.
Open skies policy will supposedly increase passenger flow by around 600,000 people annually, or 14.5 million passengers for 2014-2015, Ministry of Economy said earlier in a research for practicability of liberalization of civil aviation sector, simplified access to air market of Kyrgyzstan by international companies and introduction of open skies regime.
of the Sunshine Coast, Australia) and Silander (political science, Linnaeus U., Sweden) conduct an analysis of the current state of the "responsibility to protect" (R2P) doctrine of international law and debates over its practicability. They begin by placing the issues within the context of the debate on the state security versus human security paradigm and by presenting their own view that human security (prominently featuring freedom from fear and freedom from want) should be a priority if we want a more civil and moral society.
The main focus of Schey's project was to implement the new FIBA 3x3 game which is particularly suited for Namibian conditions, due to its easy rules and good practicability. Schey initiated the 3x3 Northern Namibian Basketball League (NNBL).
He added that the Education Ministry welcomes all new developments, but its practicability depends on the principals' attitude toward the system.
Once consensus is reached by the participants, mutual governments will consider the practicability to adjust the cooperation model.
"We conducted feasibility, viability and practicability studies in the market in the last few months and identified those areas where there is continuous demand for the vehicles and other areas where there is less demand throughout the day," he said.
Legal browser ?
- Potior est conditio possidentis
- Pound, Roscoe
- pour over will
- Powell v. Alabama
- Powell, Adam Clayton, Jr.
- Powell, Lewis Franklin, Jr.
- power of acceptance
- power of appointment
- power of arrest
- power of attorney
- Power of attorney is taking money
- Power of attorney,B20
- Power of atty. Rights
- Power of Sale
- Power of Termination
- Poyning's law
- Practice of Law
- practising certificate
- Praecipe or precipe
- Praeda bellica
- Praedium dominans
- Praedium rusticum
- Praedium serviens
- Praedium urbanum
- Praefectus vigilum
- Praepropera consilia
- Praesentia corporis tollit errorem nominis
- Praestat cautela quam medela
- Praesumptio violenta
- Praesumptio violenta valet in lege
- Praetextu liciti non debet admitti illicitum
- Pragmatic sanction
- Prank ad, liability, charges
- Praxis judicim est interpres legum
Full browser ?
- Prach, Ivan
- Pracovní Skupina Pro Monitorování Rezistence
- Pracownia Obuwia Import Export
- Pracownia Pedagogiczna I Wydawnicza
- Pracownia Psychoedukacji I Terapii
- Pracownicza Kasa Zapomogowo-Pozyczkowa
- Pracownicze Programy Emerytalne
- Practicable breach
- Practical Academic Cultural Education
- Practical Adolescent Dual Diagnostic Interview
- practical airport capacity
- Practical Algorithm To Retrieve Information Coded In Alphanumeric
- practical anatomy
- Practical and Applied Arts
- practical application
- Practical Application Guidelines
- Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills
- Practical Applications for Young Science Journalists
- Practical Applications in Language Corpora
- Practical Applications of Prolog
- Practical Applications of Stochastic Modelling
- Practical Applications Training Facility