Mentioned in ?
- American Bar Association
- Avoidable Consequences
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellees
- Brief for the Board of Education, Topeka, Kansas
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Buchanan, James
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Compromise of 1850
- Condominiums and Cooperatives
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Electronic Surveillance
- environmental law
- equal protection
- Ethics in Government Act of 1978
References in periodicals archive ?
"Practical" has a variety of meanings, whereas "practicable" has one very narrow one.
March 17, 2015), the Superior Court of New Jersey affirmed on appeal the trial court's determination that the continued operation of an LLC with a member who demanded repayment of the LLC's debt to him was not "reasonably practicable" within the meaning of New Jersey's LLC act governing judicial dissociation.
It is important to remind you that a person controlling a business or undertaking (PCBU) must do what is reasonably practicable in the circumstances to manage risks and maintain a safe workplace.
The GMC added: "You should inform the patient before disclosing the information, if practicable and safe, even if you intend to disclose without their consent."
He stressed the need that experts and teachers of universities all over the country should formulate collectively practicable suggestions to overcome this issue.
The European Income Business's AuM as at close of business on 1 April 2016 (being the latest practicable date prior to the date of this announcement) was GBP 298m.
A duty to reduce risks to as low as reasonably practicable
Helius said its board is exploring the best way to return available cash to shareholders as soon as reasonably practicable and will endeavour to return as much cash to shareholders as possible.
A DECISION to introduce a vaccine that protects against a deadly form of meningitis will be made as soon as practicable, the Welsh Government says.
He said that besides government, it is also responsibility of the farmers to present practicable suggestions for increasing agriculture production.
The alternate employment should be "as far as reasonably practicable, the same as, or equivalent to, the employment in which the worker was at the time of the injury".
Legal browser ?
- Potior est conditio possidentis
- Pound, Roscoe
- pour over will
- Powell v. Alabama
- Powell, Adam Clayton, Jr.
- Powell, Lewis Franklin, Jr.
- power of acceptance
- power of appointment
- power of arrest
- power of attorney
- Power of attorney is taking money
- Power of attorney,B20
- Power of atty. Rights
- Power of Sale
- Power of Termination
- Poyning's law
- Practice of Law
- practising certificate
- Praecipe or precipe
- Praeda bellica
- Praedium dominans
- Praedium rusticum
- Praedium serviens
- Praedium urbanum
- Praefectus vigilum
- Praepropera consilia
- Praesentia corporis tollit errorem nominis
- Praestat cautela quam medela
- Praesumptio violenta
- Praesumptio violenta valet in lege
- Praetextu liciti non debet admitti illicitum
- Pragmatic sanction
- Prank ad, liability, charges
- Praxis judicim est interpres legum
Full browser ?
- Prach, Ivan
- Pracovní Skupina Pro Monitorování Rezistence
- Pracownia Obuwia Import Export
- Pracownia Pedagogiczna I Wydawnicza
- Pracownia Psychoedukacji I Terapii
- Pracownicza Kasa Zapomogowo-Pozyczkowa
- Pracownicze Programy Emerytalne
- Practicable breach
- Practical Academic Cultural Education
- Practical Adolescent Dual Diagnostic Interview
- practical airport capacity
- Practical Algorithm To Retrieve Information Coded In Alphanumeric
- practical anatomy
- Practical and Applied Arts
- practical application
- Practical Application Guidelines
- Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills
- Practical Applications for Young Science Journalists
- Practical Applications in Language Corpora
- Practical Applications of Prolog
- Practical Applications of Stochastic Modelling
- Practical Applications Training Facility
- Practical Aspects of Automated Reasoning
- Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages
- Practical Aspects of Knowledge Management
- Practical Assessment of Clinical Examination Skills