Mentioned in ?
- American Bar Association
- Avoidable Consequences
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellees
- Brief for the Board of Education, Topeka, Kansas
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Buchanan, James
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Compromise of 1850
- Condominiums and Cooperatives
- Dred Scott v. Sandford
- Electronic Surveillance
- environmental law
- equal protection
- Ethics in Government Act of 1978
References in periodicals archive ?
that rule its due respect and try to avoid, as far as practicably
consider future needs, the Court adopted the "practicably irrigable
The court characterized these projected expenses as "the best information that could practicably be obtained," and recognized that for a newly opened property such as Regency West, the use of projected expenses complied with the mandate of the statute.
As long as you are doing everything practicably possible to ensure your service provides the best health and safety for your patients then you are practising to standard.
Sadly, the practicably feasible and politically sensible independence of the Iraqi Kurds cannot be achieved solely by the Kurds themselves.
However, these were not practicably viable techniques for muscle fatigue reduction, since random modulation of stimulation parameters does not affect much on the muscle fatigue rate.
The scanning interferometer used a He-Ne laser with the beam collimating, expanding, splitting, and combining to generate the reference and object light to create interferometer patterns practicably. Two nearly parallel light beams, one as the object beam was incident to the magnetic unit containing magnetic fluid and scattered by the magnetic particles to form a speckle field and the other as the reference beam was incident to the speckle field, which generated interferometer fringes in the speckle field.
Mineral acids like nitric acid and hydrochloric acid seemed to be the most practicably applicable eluting agents.
NSA lawyers told the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that the agency could not practicably filter out the communications of Americans.
Consent waiver may be granted based on the following criteria: i) the research involves no more than minimal risk to the subject, the waiver or alteration will not adversely affect the rights and welfare of the subjects, and ii) the research could not practicably be conducted without the waiver or alteration, and whenever appropriate, the subjects (including their physicians, as applicable) are provided with additional pertinent information after study participation.
The wants are stable, practicably unchangeable; the capacities by means of which he satisfies his wants or needs are subject to reflection and consideration; are, therefore, in constant flux and change and are dynamic.
Legal browser ?
- Pound, Roscoe
- pour over will
- Powell v. Alabama
- Powell, Adam Clayton, Jr.
- Powell, Lewis Franklin, Jr.
- power of acceptance
- power of appointment
- power of arrest
- power of attorney
- Power of attorney is taking money
- Power of attorney,B20
- Power of atty. Rights
- Power of Sale
- Power of Termination
- Poyning's law
- Practice of Law
- practising certificate
- Praecipe or precipe
- Praeda bellica
- Praedium dominans
- Praedium rusticum
- Praedium serviens
- Praedium urbanum
- Praefectus vigilum
- Praepropera consilia
- Praesentia corporis tollit errorem nominis
- Praestat cautela quam medela
- Praesumptio violenta
- Praesumptio violenta valet in lege
- Praetextu liciti non debet admitti illicitum
- Pragmatic sanction
- Prank ad, liability, charges
- Praxis judicim est interpres legum
Full browser ?
- Pracovní Skupina Pro Monitorování Rezistence
- Pracownia Obuwia Import Export
- Pracownia Pedagogiczna I Wydawnicza
- Pracownia Psychoedukacji I Terapii
- Pracownicza Kasa Zapomogowo-Pozyczkowa
- Pracownicze Programy Emerytalne
- Practicable breach
- Practical Academic Cultural Education
- Practical Adolescent Dual Diagnostic Interview
- practical airport capacity
- Practical Algorithm To Retrieve Information Coded In Alphanumeric
- practical anatomy
- Practical and Applied Arts
- practical application
- Practical Application Guidelines
- Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills
- Practical Applications for Young Science Journalists
- Practical Applications in Language Corpora
- Practical Applications of Prolog
- Practical Applications of Stochastic Modelling
- Practical Applications Training Facility
- Practical Aspects of Automated Reasoning
- Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages
- Practical Aspects of Knowledge Management
- Practical Assessment of Clinical Examination Skills
- Practical Assessment, Research and Evaluation
- practical astronomy
- Practical Audio-Visual Chinese
- Practical Boat Owner
- Practical Business Forecasting Applications
- Practical Business Process Modeling
- Practical Business Solutions Network