References in periodicals archive ?
Mail respondents were sent a prenotice, the survey, and three reminders with additional surveys.
A prenotice e-mail about the survey was first sent out to the sampled 1,019 email addresses.
Ninety-four logging businesses were contacted during November and December 2010 first using a prenotice letter followed 3 days later by the questionnaire.
Following Dillman (2000), in January 2006, the 2,000 founders were mailed a prenotice letter.
A brief and personalized prenotice letter was mailed to 255 school counselors that introduced the researcher, informed the recipient that he or she would be receiving a mailed invitation to complete a questionnaire, described the purpose of the study, and asked for his or her participation.
The CSA owners insisted on sending only three email messages to their members on behalf of the researchers: a prenotice email, email with the survey link, and a thank you/reminder email.
82) Specifically, school officials must (1) investigate and address harassment when they reasonably should know about the conduct, even prenotice, and (2) undertake some investigations even when victim confidentiality cannot be assured.
The method prescribes sampling procedures to represent the population of interest and several points of contact with questionnaire recipients, including a mailed prenotice letter, a personalized questionnaire cover letter, a reminder postcard, and a personalized replacement questionnaire cover letter.
Similarly, Kaplowitz, Hadlock, and Levine (2004) found that an Internet survey method that included a prenotice postcard, an e-mail invitation, and a reminder postcard was cheaper than a mail survey.
The survey was done according to the Total Design Method (Dillman 1991) (questionnaire kept fairly short, cognitive pretesting, prenotice letter signed by the director of LEIF, individually addressed mailings, prepaid return envelope, three reminders).
First, participants were sent a prenotice e-mail to establish the importance of the coming survey.
While the statute expressly authorizes prenotice emergency repairs, it is silent as to whether the owner is precluded from making the repairs before the notice procedure is satisfied.
Legal browser ?
- Premarital Agreement
- premium bond
- premium certificate
- premium for the use of money
- Premium pudicitiae
- premonitory sign
- Prender or prendre
- prenuptial agreement
- prenuptial) agreemen
- preparation of laws
- prepare a complaint
- prepare a formal request
- prepare a petition
- prepare an estimate
- prepare for
- prepare for crops
- prepare for publication
- prepare for the worst
Full browser ?
- Prenegotiation Objective
- Prenegotiation Objective Memorandum
- preneoplastic state
- Prenex Conjunctive Normal Form
- Prenex Disjunctive Normal Form
- Prenia vygie
- prenodular fissure
- Prenormative Requirements for Intelligent Actuation and Measurement
- Prenovost, Normandin, Bergh and Dawe
- Prensa Latina
- Prensa Libre
- Prentice Hall Canada
- Prentice Hall Information Technology
- Prentice Hall Microsoft Office Specialist Testing
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Prentice Hall's Learning on the Internet Partnership
- Prentice rule
- Prentice Yates Clark