Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
T-E-A-M-work from everyone involved with football is needed to focus on preventing serious neck injuries.
Study participants, the researchers acknowledge, were interested in preventing transmission of genital herpes and may not be representative of other populations.
The Educator's Guide To Preventing And Solving Discipline Problems
- Double locks that are effective in preventing unlawful entry
The primary means of preventing EAH is to avoid excess fluid retention, as manifested by weight gain, during or after exercise.
When it comes to preventing heart disease, "vitamin E has been a real bust," says epidemiologist E.R.
9 Steps for Reversing Or Preventing Cancer And Other Diseases
A key disagreement seems to be whether the reporting problems should invalidate the conclusion from that study that single-dose nevirapine is safe and effective for preventing maternal-infant transmission of HIV.
Without a fundamental understanding of thermo-kinetics and fluid dynamics of molten metal-sand core interactions, it is difficult to make decisions in preventing defects.
Although BCG is the most widely used vaccine in the world, its efficacy in preventing adult forms of TB is relatively poor, with an average efficacy [approximately equal to] 50% (3).
A SIXTEEN-year- old boy was banned from travelling to Euro 2004 yesterday after officers preventing him from boarding a flight.
Nevertheless, great progress has been made in bringing the problem to public attention and in preventing OHL in millions of workers.
Legal browser ?
- prevailing attitudes
- prevailing conditions
- prevailing form
- prevailing idea
- Prevailing Party
- prevailing standards
- prevailing style
- prevent crime
- prevent from being discovered
- prevent from being seen
- prevent offenses against the state
- prevent publication
- prevent temporarily
- prevention of accomplishment
- prevention of congressional action
- prevention of waste
- preventive custody
- Preventive Detention
- preventive measure
- preventive measures
- previous consideration
- previous deliberation
- previous design
- previously called
- previously in mind
- previously named
- previously referred to
- previously specified
- prey on the mind
- prey upon
Full browser ?
- prevented him from
- prevented me from
- prevented one from
- prevented them from
- Prevented Unwanted Pets
- prevented us from
- prevented you from
- Preventer bolts
- Preventer stay
- Preventie Beleid Zware Ongevallen
- Preventie en Gezondheid
- Preventieassistenten voor de Handelswijken
- Preventing Accidents Concerns Everyone
- Preventing and Combating Serious Crime
- Preventing and Fighting Hydrological Disasters
- preventing from
- preventing her from
- preventing him from
- preventing me from
- preventing one from
- preventing something from
- preventing them from
- preventing us from
- Preventing Violence Against Women
- Preventing Violence in the Home
- Preventing Violent Extremism
- preventing you from
- Preventing Youth Offending Project
- Prevention (medical)
- Prevention Action Sante Travail pour les Transgenders
- Prevention Advisory Committee
- Prevention Against Sexual Assault
- Prevention and Community Health
- Prevention and Compliance
- Prevention and Control of Emerging and Re Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Prevention and Detection of Corporate Fraud