Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
T-E-A-M-work from everyone involved with football is needed to focus on preventing serious neck injuries.
The Educator's Guide To Preventing And Solving Discipline Problems by former principles and teachers and current educational consultants Mark and Christine Boynton is a remarkable exploration of the many issues that educators are faced with in their everyday questioning of disciplinary action, and which steps may be more or less appropriate than others.
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, "Questions and answers: The HIVNET 012 study and the safety and effectiveness of nevirapine in preventing mother-to-infant transmission of HIV," http://www2.
From the previous simulations and the experimental results, it was concluded that one of the solutions in preventing the hot distortion of the sand cores is increasing their weight, which would balance the buoyancy force and bring the resultant force to the minimum (or to zero).
The effectiveness of preexposure vaccines in preventing new infections diminished over several decades but remained fairly high.
11) Although the first clinical trial designed to measure the diaphragm's efficacy in preventing HIV is just now getting under way, several observational studies have shown that the diaphragm used with spermicide is effective in preventing some STDs (e.
Preventing xerosis involves three key elements: keeping the environment amply humidified, which includes not keeping the temperature excessively high; making sure residents have good fluid intake, which should already be part of the care routine; and moisturizing the skin daily.
Companies that buy these lists must look carefully at the standards employed by the list compilers to make sure they are not blocking legitimate email, and therefore preventing legitimate business.
Good bladder management makes sense not only from the perspective of preventing serious complications, but also because it contributes so powerfully to an individual's quality of life.
In order to adhere to ethical and legal dictates concerning school violence, it is necessary to be familiar with the characteristics of students who may be at risk for violent behavior and strategies for preventing school violence; thus, these topics are also discussed.
Preventing external corrosion of metal tanks is relatively simple, and can be done at minimal cost.
For additional information on preventing diabetes complications, including neuropathy, see the Prevent Diabetes Problems series, available from the National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse at 1-800-860-8747.
Legal browser ?
- prevailing attitudes
- prevailing conditions
- prevailing form
- prevailing idea
- Prevailing Party
- prevailing standards
- prevailing style
- prevent crime
- prevent from being discovered
- prevent from being seen
- prevent offenses against the state
- prevent publication
- prevent temporarily
- prevention of accomplishment
- prevention of congressional action
- prevention of waste
- preventive custody
- Preventive Detention
- preventive measure
- preventive measures
- previous consideration
- previous deliberation
- previous design
- previously called
- previously in mind
- previously named
- previously referred to
- previously specified
- prey on the mind
- prey upon
Full browser ?
- prevented him from
- prevented me from
- prevented one from
- prevented them from
- Prevented Unwanted Pets
- prevented us from
- prevented you from
- Preventer bolts
- Preventer stay
- Preventie Beleid Zware Ongevallen
- Preventie en Gezondheid
- Preventieassistenten voor de Handelswijken
- Preventing Accidents Concerns Everyone
- Preventing and Combating Serious Crime
- Preventing and Fighting Hydrological Disasters
- preventing from
- preventing her from
- preventing him from
- preventing me from
- preventing one from
- preventing something from
- preventing them from
- preventing us from
- Preventing Violence Against Women
- Preventing Violence in the Home
- Preventing Violent Extremism
- preventing you from
- Preventing Youth Offending Project
- Prevention (medical)
- Prevention Action Sante Travail pour les Transgenders
- Prevention Advisory Committee
- Prevention Against Sexual Assault
- Prevention and Community Health
- Prevention and Compliance
- Prevention and Control of Emerging and Re Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Prevention and Detection of Corporate Fraud