Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
On May 22, 2019, police had an encounter with the two suspects during which Assistant Sub Inspector Mohammad Safeer was badly injured after being shot by the proclaimed offenders.
According to police, on special directives of Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIGP) Nasirabad Shuhab Azeem Lehri, a police party conducted raid at Lucky Ghulam Shah area of Sindh and apprehended two proclaimed offenders Ishfaq Ahmed and Samir alias Samiullah.
Dennis Pineda, who vowed good governance, was proclaimed governor at 3:45 p.m.
The Comelec spokesperson also said winners could be proclaimed as early as Sunday but the date is not yet final.
All six winners for congress were also proclaimed by the board.
In Iloilo City, some winning candidates for mayor, vice mayor, city councilors and congressional representatives were proclaimed by the City Board of Canvassers early morning of May 14.
During these operations, the police apprehended a proclaimed offender identified as Naseer Ahmed, son of Ghulam Nabi Chachar, from Adilpur.
Hyderabad police nabbed 282 accused, including 37 absconders, 18 proclaimed offenders and 227 others, and recovered arms and ammunition from their possession.
It is reiterated that Bureau have stated the extensive operation to apprehend all the proclaimed offenders and in this regard general public is also requested to share the information of our's proclaim offenders / absconders for coming their arrest.
Accused Mohammad Ahtisham was absconding since the accountability court declared him proclaimed offender in year 2017.
'Without arresting proclaimed offenders crimes cannot be controlled,' he said addressing the concluding ceremony of a three-day course regarding the methods of arresting and punishing proclaimed offenders.
He was proclaimed along with his runningmate, Vice Mayor Isko Moreno.
Legal browser ?
- proceed with
- proceeding from antecedent to consequent
- proceeding without cessation
- proceeding without interruption
- Proces verbal
- process in law
- process of extinguishment of rights
- Process of garnishment
- process of governing
- Process of interpleader
- process of proving
- Process Server
- Processus legis est gravis vexatio
- Prochein amy
- Proclamation of exigents
- Proclamation of rebellion
- proclamation, royal
Full browser ?
- procidentia uteri
- Prociphilus tessellatus
- Prociphilus tessellatus
- proclaim (something) from the housetop(s)
- proclaim (something) from the housetops
- proclaim (something) from the rooftops
- proclaim from the housetop
- proclaim from the housetops
- proclaim from the rooftop
- proclaim from the rooftops
- proclaim it from the housetop
- proclaim it from the housetops
- proclaim it from the rooftop
- proclaim it from the rooftops
- proclaim something from the housetop
- proclaim something from the housetops
- proclaim something from the rooftop
- proclaimed from the housetop
- proclaimed from the housetops
- proclaimed from the rooftop
- proclaimed from the rooftops
- proclaimed it from the housetop
- proclaimed it from the housetops
- proclaimed it from the rooftop
- proclaimed it from the rooftops
- proclaimed something from the housetop
- proclaimed something from the housetops
- proclaimed something from the rooftop
- proclaimed something from the rooftops
- Proclaiming Education for All
- proclaiming from the housetop
- proclaiming from the housetops
- proclaiming from the rooftop
- proclaiming from the rooftops
- proclaiming it from the housetop
- proclaiming it from the housetops
- proclaiming it from the rooftop
- proclaiming it from the rooftops
- proclaiming something from the housetop