Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Police said 3,273 people have been declared proclaimed offenders by the court in connection with their alleged involvement in terrorism, murder, kidnapping for ransom, robbery, automobile theft, attempted murder, hurt, rape, kidnapping, accidents, burglary, theft, dishonoured cheques and other criminal activities.
In line with the vision of the Chairman NAB, Justice Javed Iqbal, all out efforts are being made to not only complete the cases within the stipulated time frame but also bring the Proclaimed offenders to task,' he maintained.
In line with the vision of NAB Chairman Justice Javed Iqbal, all out efforts are being made to not only complete the cases within the stipulated time frame but also bring the proclaimed offenders to task,' he maintained.
Credible sources said that some corrupt police officials of Police Station Gunj Mandi are allegedly involved in supporting the proclaimed offenders in their crimes and in return they get heavy bribe from them.
According to a Police spokesman, police teams nabbed proclaimed offenders Ghafoor Elahi, Awan and Amir Khan, who were wanted by Golra, Ramana, Shalimar , Kohsar and Tarnol police stations in various cases, while the other accused were also wanted in various serious cases.
The accountability court hearing a corruption reference against Dar had declared him a proclaimed offender due to his continued absence from court proceedings during the case's hearing on Monday.
Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte was proclaimed president-elect and Camarines Sur Rep.
Tasmanian Blue Gum Eucalyptus globulus was proclaimed the floral emblem of Tasmania in 1962.
He was proclaimed along with his runningmate, Vice Mayor Isko Moreno.
Williams proclaimed her "love of the construction business," a passion which compelled her to continue to strive despite the great obstacles presented 27 years ago.
Paul arrived in Athens, where he went to the Areopagus and proclaimed the Gospel in language appropriate to and understandable in those surroundings (cf.
The Act was proclaimed in stages with the final section proclaimed on August 15, 2000.
Legal browser ?
- proceed with
- proceeding from antecedent to consequent
- proceeding without cessation
- proceeding without interruption
- Proces verbal
- process in law
- process of extinguishment of rights
- Process of garnishment
- process of governing
- Process of interpleader
- process of proving
- Process Server
- Processus legis est gravis vexatio
- Prochein amy
- Proclamation of exigents
- Proclamation of rebellion
- proclamation, royal
Full browser ?
- procidentia uteri
- Prociphilus tessellatus
- Prociphilus tessellatus
- proclaim (something) from the housetop(s)
- proclaim (something) from the housetops
- proclaim (something) from the rooftops
- proclaim from the housetop
- proclaim from the housetops
- proclaim from the rooftop
- proclaim from the rooftops
- proclaim it from the housetop
- proclaim it from the housetops
- proclaim it from the rooftop
- proclaim it from the rooftops
- proclaim something from the housetop
- proclaim something from the housetops
- proclaim something from the rooftop
- proclaimed from the housetop
- proclaimed from the housetops
- proclaimed from the rooftop
- proclaimed from the rooftops
- proclaimed it from the housetop
- proclaimed it from the housetops
- proclaimed it from the rooftop
- proclaimed it from the rooftops
- proclaimed something from the housetop
- proclaimed something from the housetops
- proclaimed something from the rooftop
- proclaimed something from the rooftops
- Proclaiming Education for All
- proclaiming from the housetop
- proclaiming from the housetops
- proclaiming from the rooftop
- proclaiming from the rooftops
- proclaiming it from the housetop
- proclaiming it from the housetops
- proclaiming it from the rooftop
- proclaiming it from the rooftops
- proclaiming something from the housetop