Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The Committee found the member responsible for her conduct and actions and that she demonstrated professional misconduct related to a lack of professionalism in her communication with a staff member and patients.
A panel said that while Mr Haruf's comments to pupils during the sermon were "isolated utterances", it viewed them "seriously" and that they amounted to professional misconduct as they breached teaching standards that rule teachers should "not undermine British values and should promote tolerance of all faiths".
In another judgement Michael Tierney was censured and fined [euro]1,000 and had conditions attached to his name on the register after being found guilty of professional misconduct.
Teacher Alun Evans has been cleared of professional misconduct <B
The OPR has defined professional misconduct as when an attorney "intentionally violates or acts in reckless disregard of an obligation or standard imposed by law, applicable rule of professional conduct, or Department regulation or policy.
Professional misconduct does not include medical negligence.
Examples of professional misconduct include gross incompetence, sexual misconduct, financial conflicts of interest such as fee splitting or self-referral, felonies, and other unethical behaviors.
Its 2009/10 annual report, published this week, states: "The tribunal is unaware of the reason why it has not received any professional misconduct cases under the 2007 Act as it would have expected that some conduct issues arising after October 1, 2008, would now have reached the tribunal.
The doctor at the centre of the MMR controversy is due to find whether he could face sanctions after being investigated for serious professional misconduct by the General Medical Council (GMC).
Prima facie there has been professional misconduct on the part of all the five auditors who signed the balance sheet of Satyam Computer," said Uttam Kumar Agarwal, president of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI).
North Staffordshire Hospital consultants Dr Andrew Spencer and Dr Martin Samuels are also accused of serious professional misconduct.
CONTROVERSIAL paediatrician Dr David Southall was yesterday struck off the medical register for serious professional misconduct and told that he has "deep-seated attitudinal problems".
Legal browser ?
- Profert in curia
- professed belief
- professed purpose
- Professio Juris
- profession of faith
- professional advice
- Professional conduct of police
- professional corporation
- professional decision
- professional error of judgment
- professional ethics
- professional fee
- professional force
- professional language
- professional laxness
- professional misconduct
- professional neglect
- professional negligence
- Professional Responsibility
- professional staff
- professional standards
- professional vocabulary
- proffer payment
- proficient practitioner
- profit à prendre
- profit and loss account
- profit and loss statement
- profit by
- profit by cheating
Full browser ?
- Professional Marital Financial Advisor
- Professional Marketing Association
- Professional Marketing Research Association
- Professional Marketing Services, Inc.
- Professional Massage Training Center, Inc.
- Professional Master in Public Health
- Professional Master of Business Administration
- Professional Master of Science and Technology
- Professional Master Technicians Association
- Professional Masters Degree
- Professional Masters in Accounting
- Professional Materials Management
- Professional Mechanical Tooth-Cleaning
- Professional Media Group
- Professional Media Resource Center
- Professional Media Service Corporation
- Professional Mediation Resolutions Ltd
- Professional Medical Coding Course
- Professional Medical Office Management
- Professional Medical Technologies Inc.
- Professional Meeting Planners Network
- Professional Member of the American Federation of Astrologers
- Professional Midwifery Advisory Network
- Professional Military Comptroller Course
- Professional Military Comptroller School
- Professional Military Course
- Professional Military Education
- Professional Military Judgment
- Professional Military Studies
- Professional Miniature Golf Association, LLC
- professional misconduct
- Professional MMA
- Professional Mobile Groomers International
- Professional Mobile Radio
- Professional Mold Inspection Institute
- Professional Moms at Home
- Professional Mortgage Packagers Alliance
- Professional Motorcycle Racing Association
- Professional Motorsport World
- Professional Multimedia Network Systems
- Professional Multimedia Test Centre
- Professional Multistate Bar Review
- Professional Murder Music
- Professional Music Men, Inc.
- Professional Music Teachers of New Mexico, Inc
- Professional Musky Tournament Trail Ltd.
- Professional National Accountant
- Professional National Title Network
- professional neglect
- Professional negligence
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Law Reporter
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- professional network
- Professional Network of Young Indians
- Professional Noise Cancelling Head Set
- Professional Numismatists Guild
- Professional Nurse Development Program
- Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County
- Professional Nursing Care Committee
- Professional Nursing Network