References in periodicals archive ?
Fifty [micro]l of the extracts, standard solutions of quercetin (20-60 [micro]g[mL.sup.-1] in methanol) and methanol were placed in quadruplicate in a 96-well flat-bottom polystyrene microplate.
The drop was then allowed to dry and the plate incubated aerobically at 37[degrees]C for 24 hours , after which the number of colonies that grew per drop was counted using Quebec Dark Field colony counter taking the average count for the quadruplicate drops of each dilution.
The expression of CD40 (d), CD80 (e), CD86 (f), and MHC-II (g) on DCs is showed as the mean fluorescence intensity (MIF) of the samples in quadruplicate [+ or -] SD.
Two hundred animals (length 5.08 [+ or -] 0.54; weight 0.90 [+ or -] 0.31g) were distributed into twenty 100L experimental units, in quadruplicate (40 animals per treatment, 10 per experimental unit), with the following treatments: (T1) continuous bath with 4ppm of chlorine dioxide in the water; (T2) continuous bath with 20ppm of chlorine dioxide in the water; (B1) therapeutic bath at a concentration of 200ppm chlorine dioxide for 1min; (B2) therapeutic bath at a concentration of 400ppm of chlorine dioxide for 1min; control group (without any chemical agent).
All mutation samples were assessed in duplicate (2) and WT controls in quadruplicate (4).
Samples were analyzed in quadruplicate for each wine replicate and results expressed as the mean value [+ or -] standard deviation (SD).
The enrolment forms completed in all respect duly filled in by the candidates concerned along with photostat of marks sheet of SSC examination.It can be deposited in the board office along with prescribed enrolment fee Rs 750 per candidate in shape of consolidated pay order drawn in favor of the Secretary BIEK with complete list of Students in quadruplicate (four copies) admitted in first year classes.
All determinations were carried out in quadruplicate and the mean values were calculated.
The EUG was assayed at six concentrations in quadruplicate and the experiment was repeated three times.
Previously, nasal and post-nasal packs were placed together with electrocautery (in quadruplicate); however, intermittent bleeding and even shock were observed.
All real-time PCR reactions were performed in quadruplicate.
Legal browser ?
- putative father
- Putative marriage
- Putting in fear
- Putzel, Henry, Jr.
- Quadriennium utile
- Quae ab hostibus capiuntur
- Quae ad unum finem loquuta sunt; non debent ad alium detorqueri
- Quae cohaerent personae a persona separari nequeunt
- Quae communi legi derogant stricte interpretantur
- Quae contra rationem juris introducta sunt
- Quae est eadem
- Quae in auria acta sunt rite agi praesummuntur
- Quae in partes dividi nequeunt solida
- Quae incontinenti vel certo fiunt inesse videntur
- Quae inter alios acta sunt nemini nocere debent
- Quae malasunt inchoata in principio vex bono peragantur exitu
- Quae non valeant singula
- Quae praeter consuetudinem et morem majorum fiunt
- Quae rerum natura prohibentur
- Quaecumque intra rationem legis inveniuntur
- Quaelibet concessio fortissime contra donatorem interpretanda est
- Quaelibet jurisdictio cancellos suos habet
- Quaeras de dubiis
- Quaerens non invenit plegium
- Qualibet paena corporalis
Full browser ?
- quadruplex circuit
- Quadruplex system
- Quadrupolar Carr-Purcell-Meiboom-Gill
- quadrupole amplifier
- Quadrupole Coupling Constant
- Quadrupole Doublet
- quadrupole field
- Quadrupole Interaction
- Quadrupole Ion Storage Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Quadrupole ion trap
- Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- quadrupole lens
- Quadrupole mass analyzer
- quadrupole mass filter
- quadrupole mass filter