References in periodicals archive ?
Inside and outside Nosh & Quaff on the corner of Colmore Row and Victoria Square in the city centre
You have to be brave to tackle Nosh & Quaff burgers or hot dogs but it's worth it - they're as good as it gets.
Instead, the lobster is what Nosh & Quaff is all about.
The Cosy Club is at the original Midland Bank branch, in Bennetts Hill The Old Joint Stock was built as the Birmingham Joint Stock Bank by architect JA Chatwin in 1864 Big Bite at 78-79 Broad Street used to be a Barclays Bank - and is soon to be part of the Left Bank scheme Plans have gone in for a restaurant at 63 St Paul's Square, which was developed in 1899 by the short-lived Birmingham District & Counties Bank 130 Colmore Row - now home to Lasan Group's Nosh and Quaff restaurant - was once an Alliance Assurance office Pret a Manger, at 22-24 Colmore Row, sprang up where HSBC once stood La Banca, in Pershore Road, Cotteridge, didn't get that name for nothing.
Nosh & Quaff is a luxury that you should push yourself to afford now and again.
The beautiful interior of Nosh and Quaff (far left) and (inset) chef Aktar Islam
Central to the new Nosh and Quaff brand is hearty food - and cutlery isn't provided unless requested.
The real estate team at Freeths in Birmingham provided lease advice for Lasan Group on its move to 130 Colmore Row where it will be opening Nosh and Quaff later this month.
WE'VE taken an exclusive tour of the landmark Birmingham building that's going to house the new Nosh and Quaff - and it's an absolute beauty.
She watched a rehearsal and met the panellists - but they didn't get to quaff tea and cake with royalty.
The fifth annual festival welcomed more than 20 different cafes, bars and restaurants from within the Colmore Business District area including first-timers Nosh and Quaff, Bar Opus and Edwardian Team Rooms.
Lasan Group, run from the Jewellery Quarter by Mr Khan with renowned chef Aktar Islam, is investing more than PS1 million in its latest venture, Nosh and Quaff, in Colmore Row.
Legal browser ?
- Quae ab hostibus capiuntur
- Quae ad unum finem loquuta sunt; non debent ad alium detorqueri
- Quae cohaerent personae a persona separari nequeunt
- Quae communi legi derogant stricte interpretantur
- Quae contra rationem juris introducta sunt
- Quae est eadem
- Quae in auria acta sunt rite agi praesummuntur
- Quae in partes dividi nequeunt solida
- Quae incontinenti vel certo fiunt inesse videntur
- Quae inter alios acta sunt nemini nocere debent
- Quae malasunt inchoata in principio vex bono peragantur exitu
- Quae non valeant singula
- Quae praeter consuetudinem et morem majorum fiunt
- Quae rerum natura prohibentur
- Quaecumque intra rationem legis inveniuntur
- Quaelibet concessio fortissime contra donatorem interpretanda est
- Quaelibet jurisdictio cancellos suos habet
- Quaeras de dubiis
- Quaerens non invenit plegium
- Qualibet paena corporalis
- qualified acceptance
- qualified endorsement
- Qualified fee
- Qualified indorsement
- qualified majority voting
- qualified person
- qualified practitioner
- qualified title
- qualifying factors
- qualifying reasons
- Qualitas quae inesse debet
- quality of being certain
Full browser ?
- quaff a brew
- quaff brews
- quaffed a brew
- quaffed brews
- quaffing a brew
- quaffing brews
- quaffs a brew
- quaffs brews
- Quagga zebra