References in periodicals archive ?
roaring quaffers (56-57): "quaffing, roaring," Hawkins, Apollo Shroving (1627); "we quaff, we roar," Middleton, More Dissemblers Besides Women (1615).
Or for that matter, its modern incarnations--the easy-drinking, inexpensive "quaffers" cranked out by mega-wineries in Australia and California.
The event's yearly draw of thousands of thirsty quaffers is a testimony to its popularity, and since it started in the Arco Building Atrium years ago it has outgrown several venues.
Not so long ago, Monterey wine meant no-frills, easy-on-the-pocketbook quaffers. A few large wineries dominated the landscape, and their wines, while serviceable, weren't exactly exciting.
No wonder our single malt quaffers and beer guzzling critics think we're nuts.
Calling all dedicated quaffers - Superplonk is a new wine reviews website you may want to bookmark.
This is unfortunate, as I consider many of these light, fruity, low alcohol wines perfect summer quaffers which can be consumed easily with breakfast/brunch, as aperitifs or with fresh fruit as dessert,"
Kotrba has designed a four-tier membership: Quaffers, Drinkers, Keepers and Custom Case.
It's called Scoffers, and it's next door to a wine shop called Quaffers. All it needed for a hat-trick was a sweet shop called Toffers.
The Dutch are becoming habitual espresso quaffers. Recent figures show that some 31% of Dutch bar/cafe coffee service is by espresso machines.
Big-name beers, including Budweiser, Miller High Life, Miller Lite and Coors, posted flat performances, and many recession-wary quaffers traded down to less expensive beers.
REMEMBER that glorious Saturday we had last month, when the sun tanned the pavements and the beer gardens of Merseyside were crammed with quaffers and gourmands soaking it up while it lasted (all too briefly)?
Legal browser ?
- Quae ad unum finem loquuta sunt; non debent ad alium detorqueri
- Quae cohaerent personae a persona separari nequeunt
- Quae communi legi derogant stricte interpretantur
- Quae contra rationem juris introducta sunt
- Quae est eadem
- Quae in auria acta sunt rite agi praesummuntur
- Quae in partes dividi nequeunt solida
- Quae incontinenti vel certo fiunt inesse videntur
- Quae inter alios acta sunt nemini nocere debent
- Quae malasunt inchoata in principio vex bono peragantur exitu
- Quae non valeant singula
- Quae praeter consuetudinem et morem majorum fiunt
- Quae rerum natura prohibentur
- Quaecumque intra rationem legis inveniuntur
- Quaelibet concessio fortissime contra donatorem interpretanda est
- Quaelibet jurisdictio cancellos suos habet
- Quaeras de dubiis
- Quaerens non invenit plegium
- Qualibet paena corporalis
- qualified acceptance
- qualified endorsement
- Qualified fee
- Qualified indorsement
- qualified majority voting
- qualified person
- qualified practitioner
- qualified title
- qualifying factors
- qualifying reasons
- Qualitas quae inesse debet
- quality of being certain
Full browser ?
- quaff a brew
- quaff brews
- quaffed a brew
- quaffed brews
- quaffing a brew
- quaffing brews
- quaffs a brew
- quaffs brews
- Quagga zebra
- Quagga zebra
- quaggy timber
- Quaggy Waterways Action Group
- Quaglia Institute for Student Aspirations