References in periodicals archive ?
In order to characterize the relative quantification performance in different background matrices, fourteen 3 x dilutions of yeast enolase from 500 fmoles down to 313.6 zmoles were spiked into matrices consisting of TFA/water, sixlog mix, UPS1 proteomics standard, and a trypsin digest of a HeLa cell lysate (see Supplementary Tables for the enolase concentrations used).
In addition to the discovery mode MS1 quantification, these samples were also analyzed in an MRM mode to better understand the relative performance between these approaches (Figure 3).
The MS1 quantification results were similar to the sixlog mix matrix with the average of all peptides and the average of the model selected (concordant) peptides showing quantitative signal responses from 1 fmole and higher (Figure 4).
This report serves as an extension to our previously described approach  to label-free relative peptide and protein quantification for discovery, hypothesis generating, experiments using previous generation of nominal mass accuracy hardware.
Whereas the scaling, associated with the proportion |d.sup.-~, is maximally advantageous for the female jobs, the reverse holds for the quantification which is characterized by d equal to |d.sup.+~.
Secondly, the criterion might be judged inadequate because it does not guarantee that the quantification rules and the policy considerations, on which the definition of ||omega~.sub.p~ is based, are themselves free of discrimination.
Such a quantification is required, for example, to assess whether a given set of job worths is only marginally biased.
Firstly, the quantification allows for between-organization comparisons.
Immuno-MS methods often emulate ELISAs in that antibodies immobilized on various platforms are used for capturing target analytes, with mass spectrometers acting as "secondary antibodies" aiding in subsequent detection and quantification. In this respect, the limited multiplexing capabilities of ELISAs are translated to immuno-MS approaches at the stage of analyte capture.
An additional study used a similar approach for the quantification of thryroglobulin, a low-abundance protein and established tumor marker for thyroid cancer (56).
SISCAPA and similar approaches demonstrate LOQs in the low microgram per liter range, with apparent quantification of certain proteins at sub-microgram per liter concentrations.
CVs for QCs and Deming regression (with CR as reference method) for the quantification of voriconazole, lamotrigine, and mycophenolate.
Legal browser ?
- Quam longum debet esse rationabile tempus
- Quamdiu se bene gesserit
- Quamvis aliquid per se non sit malum
- Quamvis lex generaliter loquitur
- Quando abest provisio partis
- Quando acciderent
- Quando aliquid prohibetur ex directo
- Quando charta continet generalem clausulam
- Quando dispositio referri potest ad duas res
- Quando diversi considerantur actus ad aliquem statum perficiendum
- Quando do una et eadem re
- Quando duo juro concurrunt in und persona
- Quando lex aliquid alicui concedit
- Quando lex est specialis
- Quando licet id quod majus
- Quando plus fit quam fieri debet
- Quando verba et mens congruunt
- Quanti minoris
- quantitative restrictions
- quantity produced
- Quantum damnificatus
- quantum lucratus
- quantum meruit
- Quantum Valebant
- Quantum valebat
- quarantine station
- Quare clausum fregit
- Quare ejecit infra terminum
- Quare impedit
- Quare obstruxit
- quarrel noisily
- quarrel over
Full browser ?
- QuantiFERON-TB Gold In-Tube test
- Quantifiable Backup Data
- Quantifiable Business Objectives
- Quantification Limit
- Quantification of Auditory Handicap
- Quantification of Margins and Uncertainties
- Quantification of water mass transformations in the Arkona Sea
- Quantification theory
- Quantificational Properties
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Quantified Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Self
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree