References in periodicals archive ?
The only way to convert the expression into a proper abstract is by somehow binding the variable by a quantifier or [lambda],-operator, or replacing it with a designating singular term, proper name, object constant, or definite descriptor.
The reversed E and the inverted A are called existential and universal quantifiers, and they are employed in the predicate calculus to define the scope of predication in a given propositional statement.
The aggregation weighted vector W is a mapping to membership function Q(r) guided by a monotonically non-decreasing fuzzy linguistic quantifier, Q, repersented as Eqs.
Eli Hirsch's Quantifier Variance and Realism is perhaps the most thorough example of a recent trend in metaphysics that steers away from a traditional substantive view while veering towards neo-Carnapian deflationism.
Frege treats quantifiers as second-level function-expressions ("concept-words"): they take first-level function-expressions as arguments and yield truth or falsehood as values.
The sentence (4) expresses in a linear notation the so-called Henkin or branching quantifier introduced by Henkin (1961):
The interviewer attacks the statement and the student defends it; to each variable with the universal quantifier attached the attacker assigns a numerical value and the defender does alike for each variable with the existential one attached to protect the statement.
Significant amount of particle quantifier were found in oil, it could be cause of engine worn.
Besides, the quantifier phrase (QP), which is external to the DP (5), does not contradict Grimshaw's model.
8) According to Stanley and Szabo, what the phenomenon of quantified contexts shows is that, assuming standard treatments of binding, quantifier domain restriction must be treated with the use of variables.
When it is attached to the quantifier hullu 'all', enclitic -mm does not emphasis each individual item encompassed by the quantifier, as is the case with numerals (see Section 8.
An is polysemous, meaning the numeral 'one', the quantifier 'some' and the adjectival 'alone'.
Legal browser ?
- Quam longum debet esse rationabile tempus
- Quamdiu se bene gesserit
- Quamvis aliquid per se non sit malum
- Quamvis lex generaliter loquitur
- Quando abest provisio partis
- Quando acciderent
- Quando aliquid prohibetur ex directo
- Quando charta continet generalem clausulam
- Quando dispositio referri potest ad duas res
- Quando diversi considerantur actus ad aliquem statum perficiendum
- Quando do una et eadem re
- Quando duo juro concurrunt in und persona
- Quando lex aliquid alicui concedit
- Quando lex est specialis
- Quando licet id quod majus
- Quando plus fit quam fieri debet
- Quando verba et mens congruunt
- Quanti minoris
- quantitative restrictions
- quantity produced
- Quantum damnificatus
- quantum lucratus
- quantum meruit
- Quantum Valebant
- Quantum valebat
- quarantine station
- Quare clausum fregit
- Quare ejecit infra terminum
- Quare impedit
- Quare obstruxit
- quarrel noisily
- quarrel over
Full browser ?
- Quantificational Properties
- Quantified Boolean Formulae
- Quantified Commercial Off-The-Shelf
- Quantified Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction
- Quantified Emissions Limitation and Reduction Objectives
- Quantified Imaging Resource
- Quantified Judgement Model
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System
- Quantile Bend Estimator
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation