Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Treasury Office of Tax Analysis BALVINDER SANGHA is a partner in the same practice who works with many financial services company in quantifying their business risk issues.
After numerous discussions with clients, policyholders and insurance companies, the carriers and GAB Robins continue to wrestle with understanding these risks and quantifying them, Meyers said.
Quantifying the Costs of VoIP is the first detailed analysis of Australian VoIP service prices based on the full range of industry data.
Nemertes Research specializes in analyzing and quantifying the business impact of technology.
The logical approach to quantifying PoC handset performance and its impact on the end-user experience is to bring testing into the lab.
Actix solutions enable field engineers to take on a triage function, isolating and quantifying problems on the front line, fixing the simple problems and passing the complex ones back to service troubleshooting tiger teams, technology development groups, and/or vendors.
The prize, which is given to the author of the best paper(s) related to actuarial research or practical actuarial application in the field of reinsurance, was awarded jointly to Venter for Quantifying Correlated Reinsurance Exposures with Copulas and another author for a separate paper.
Instant Messaging continues to grow through grass-roots adoption in the enterprise, and IT managers have difficulty quantifying both the business benefit and risks associated with unmonitored usage of consumer IM systems such as AOL, MSN, and Yahoo
Organizations can use Ventana Research's proprietary model, methodology, benchmark and industry expertise to gain maximum value from their investments by quantifying financial and personnel cost savings.
Legal browser ?
- Quam longum debet esse rationabile tempus
- Quamdiu se bene gesserit
- Quamvis aliquid per se non sit malum
- Quamvis lex generaliter loquitur
- Quando abest provisio partis
- Quando acciderent
- Quando aliquid prohibetur ex directo
- Quando charta continet generalem clausulam
- Quando dispositio referri potest ad duas res
- Quando diversi considerantur actus ad aliquem statum perficiendum
- Quando do una et eadem re
- Quando duo juro concurrunt in und persona
- Quando lex aliquid alicui concedit
- Quando lex est specialis
- Quando licet id quod majus
- Quando plus fit quam fieri debet
- Quando verba et mens congruunt
- Quanti minoris
- quantitative restrictions
- quantity produced
- Quantum damnificatus
- quantum lucratus
- quantum meruit
- Quantum Valebant
- Quantum valebat
- quarantine station
- Quare clausum fregit
- Quare ejecit infra terminum
- Quare impedit
- Quare obstruxit
- quarrel noisily
- quarrel over
Full browser ?
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
- Quantified Neurological Examination
- Quantified Noun Phrase
- Quantified Propositional Temporal Logic
- Quantified Regular Expression
- Quantified Risk Assessment
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment
- Quantified/Quantitative Judgment Method
- Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
- Quantifier Guided Dominance Degree
- Quantifying and Understanding the Earth System
- Quantile Bend Estimator
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quantile-Based Noise Estimation
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre
- Quantisation error
- Quantisation noise