Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
At a meeting of senior officials in Geneva, the two sides also reconfirmed the importance of launching a new round of multilateral trade talks under the World Trade Organization as soon as possible and of enlisting the support of poor nations for this goal.
The officials said the two biggest Japanese news agencies reconfirmed mutual support and cooperation in case either one of their headquarters is incapable of sending out news stories, as stipulated in a memorandum of understanding signed four years ago.
The canners reconfirmed for the court and public that their product is healthy and safe.
The CATIA portfolio's leadership is again reconfirmed by Lenovo's successful use of CATIA V5," said Joel Lemke, CEO, ENOVIA and general manager, PLM Americas, Dassault Systemes.
TOKYO -- Toshiba Corporation today reconfirmed the flexibility and expandability of the HD DVD format with the announcement of a 30GB dual-layer HD DVD-R (recordable) disc that extends the capacity for a write-once next generation DVD disc.
NASDAQ: HTRN) today reconfirmed its financial guidance of $0.
TSX: GIL)(NYSE: GIL) today reconfirmed its EPS guidance for its fiscal year ending October 2, 2005 and introduced guidance for its 2006 fiscal year.
The investor group also reconfirmed their offer to acquire the Company's Class A shares for $24.
Separately, Logitech reconfirmed its targets for the current fiscal year, ending on March 31, 2006, of year-over-year growth of 15 percent for both sales and operating income.
As a result of the settlement, the companies reconfirmed continued cooperation in other business areas.
NYSE:KFT), a global leader in branded food and beverages, reviewed the good progress the company is making on its Sustainable Growth Plan, outlined a clear strategic direction for the future, and reconfirmed the company's earnings guidance communicated in January.
In 2003, S&P reconfirmed its AAA/A-1+ ratings for two other DTCC subsidiaries, National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC) and The Depository Trust Company (DTC).
Legal browser ?
- recompense for past loss
- Recompense or recovery in value
- reconcile oneself to
- recondite knowledge
- record book
- record keeper
- record keeping
- record of credits and debits
- record of money transactions
- Record of nisi prius
- record of proceedings
- record of the court
Full browser ?
- Reconfiguration Change Order
- Reconfiguration Data Collection System
- Reconfiguration Delay
- Reconfiguration Management
- Reconfiguration of Lot
- Reconfiguration Project Office
- reconfigured PCT
- Reconnaissance & Security Positions
- Reconnaissance & Strike
- Reconnaissance & Surveillance
- Reconnaissance & Surveillance Leaders Course
- Reconnaissance & Surveillance Sensor Suite
- Reconnaissance & Survey Officer
- Reconnaissance Air Interdiction Detachment
- Reconnaissance Air Meet
- Reconnaissance Airborne Pod for Tornado
- Reconnaissance aircraft
- Reconnaissance And Interdiction Detachment
- Reconnaissance and Surveillance
- Reconnaissance and Surveillance Vehicle
- Reconnaissance Attach Navigator
- Reconnaissance Attack Advanced Electronic Installation