recover property

See: evict
References in periodicals archive ?
The committee's terms of reference were to ascertain the circumstances leading to the attack and death of Badeh, as well as identify and apprehend the persons involved in the attack and killing of the former CDS; recover property connected to the case and make appropriate findings and recommendations as necessary
News Report Shamim Ahmed, one of the successors has sought the Prime Minister's intervention to recover property of Hazi Abdul Karim Talukder Waqf in Bhola sadar upazila.
After warning, owners of 95 percent buildings had deposited property tax of Rs113.2 million up to February 28 whereas recovery teams had also been mobilize to recover property tax from the remaining five percent defaulters, he added.
After warning, owners of 95 percent buildings have deposited property tax of Rs.113.2 million up to February 28 whereas recovery teams have also been activated to recover property tax from the remaining 5 percent defaulters, he added.
He admitted damage and said that he had wanted to recover property but was not allowed in.
If you are chasing someone off your property, you are allowed to use reasonable force to recover property and make a citizen's arrest but the amount of violence seen as acceptable is a lot less than if you confront someone inside the home.
He said the RCB failed to recover property tax from defaulters for the last 10 years.
Rawalpindi -- Excise and Taxation Department Rawalpindi has geared up campaign to recover property tax after restoration of peace in the city.
and Torrance Holdings LLC sued to recover property that Rogers had collected to create a digital library of images.
The liquidator has the following powers and duties: (1) sue and recover assets of debtor; (2) take possession of all properties of debtor; (3) sell, with court's approval, any property of the debtor under his possession or control; (4) redeem all mortgages, pledges, and satisfy judgment that may constitute an encumbrance on any property sold by him; (5) settle accounts between debtor and creditors with approval of court; (6) recover property fraudulently conveyed by debtor; (7) recommend the creation of creditor's committee; and (8) engage the services of persons with specialized skills or training necessary to assist him.
It's not recover property, seem none their And officers' shear determination paid off when three men were found hiding in nearby gardens - including one up a tree insp and another who had sneaked into a conservatory.
According to Isos Housing Group, which provides housing in the North East, the average has remained low because the region has been slower than other areas of the country to recover property prices from before the economic crash.