Mentioned in ?
- Appendix to Appellants' Briefs
- assumption of risk
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Civil Rights
- Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment
- common area
- course of employment
- disability discrimination
- express agreement
- Fish and Fishing
- forensic animation
- Interior Department
References in classic literature ?
I never heard a sailor proclaiming himself as a handful of American citizens traveling for recreation, but I wished he might trip and fall overboard, and so reduce his handful by one individual, at least.
But, after all this is said, the time when I get the most solid rest and recreation is when I can be at Tuskegee, and, after our evening meal is over, can sit down, as is our custom, with my wife and Portia and Baker and Davidson, my three children, and read a story, or each take turns in telling a story.
The latter third of the speech was marred by the resumption of fights and other recreations among certain of the bad boys, and by fidgetings and whis- perings that extended far and wide, washing even to the bases of isolated and incorruptible rocks like Sid and Mary.
On reaching home and finding everyone entirely satisfactory and particularly charming, Darya Alexandrovna began with great liveliness telling them how she had arrived, how warmly they had received her, of the luxury and good taste in which the Vronskys lived, and of their recreations, and she would not allow a word to be said against them.
Yuan says the framework will provide greater understanding of the impact of different forest management practices on tourism and recreation in terms of the public's needs, and could have fundamental impacts in terms of how tourism may occur on Crown lands.
It is us, the people who love them so much and the recreation industry our tax dollars support.
Dombeck continued: "It baffles me that the Department of Agriculture tracks the value of soybeans, corn or wheat to the penny by the day, yet rarely is recreation and tourism on federal lands understood as a revenue generator.
To convince administrators to loosen purse strings tightened under the PPS, practitioners point to news reports heralding music, art, drama, and therapeutic recreation in settings from social day care centers and assisted living communities to subacute care units.
First, unlike recreation therapy, activities are mandated by federal regulation through the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (OBRA) of 1987.
Among the issues addressed are administration, play, playgrounds, community and municipal recreation programs, disabled activities, employee recreation programs, equipment, facilities, outdoor recreation, parks and forest recreation, water-based recreation, therapeutic recreation trails, volunteerism, recreational sport activities, as well as related sociological and psychological topics.
3) Second, many analysts describe a "commodification" of leisure: the ascendancy of commercial recreation, such as vaudeville, movies, and professional sports over free pastimes, and indulgence in blatant consumerism, such as department-store shopping, over more "authentic" pursuits.
The staff hoped to adapt existing recreation activities and equipment to the capabilities of program participants.
Legal browser ?
- recourse to some higher power
- recourse to the principles of natural justice
- recover knowledge
- recover knowledge of
- recover property
- Recovered Memory
- recovery of property
- recovery of property from another’s possession
- recreation time
- Rectus in curia
Full browser ?
- Recreatieve SportVerening Vredenburg
- Recreating Enhanced Areas for Fish
- Recreation & Parks
- Recreation Activity Center
- Recreation Advisory Council
- Recreation Africa Leisure Industries
- Recreation and Amusement Association
- Recreation and Community Services Department
- Recreation and Conservation Funding Board
- Recreation and Convocation Center
- Recreation and Intramural Sports
- Recreation and Leisure Facilities and Services Administration
- Recreation and Leisure For Fun
- Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Recreation and Morale Benefits
- Recreation and Off-Duty Safety
- Recreation and Park Commission for the Parish of East Baton Rouge
- Recreation and Park Department
- Recreation and Parks
- Recreation and Parks Advisory Board
- Recreation and Parks Association of New Brunswick
- Recreation and Parks Association of the Yukon
- Recreation and Parks Commission
- Recreation and Parks Law Reporter
- Recreation and Public Purposes
- Recreation and Public Purposes Act
- Recreation and Socioeconomics Work Group
- Recreation and Sport Industry Statistics Group
- Recreation and Sports Soccer Statistics Foundation
- Recreation and Tourism Management
- Recreation and Tourism Working Group
- Recreation and Visitor-Serving Commercial