referral


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
References in periodicals archive ?
Refer is the worldwide leader in referral marketing.
Moreover, 177(91%) patients were pregnant at the time of referral and the remaining 18(9%) were referred after delivery.
Referral myth #2: My clients tell me they "don't know anyone" who needs my services
The board, in preparing its amendments for referral rules, had rejected a recommendation from a special committee that lawyers be barred from using referral services that also provided referrals for callers for other professional services, such as medical care.
If you have been maintaining a referral log--that's a best practice, so if you aren't doing it now, plan to start--you will be able to break down this information by month as well as at least the past two years to glean these trends:
Also, Linkedin emerged as the most (83%) preferred social media platform amongst organizations having a social media integrated employee referral program.
The checklists below illustrate how legal marketing professionals can help attorneys maximize their referral networks when giving, receiving or seeking new clients through referrals.
University Health System uses Review Manager to make the InterQual Criteria available directly via its website home page for its provider network, including PCPs, specialists and administrators, giving everyone a uniform understanding of referral requirements.
Sometimes companies try to artificially accelerate the referral process by offering compensation.
The diluted favor/risk referral request sounds something like this: "If you know anyone who could benefit from my services, please let them know.