Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
"At least one in five regretted after engaging in these behaviours while high, suggesting that some situations may have resulted in socially harmful or embarrassing scenarios," said Palamar.
When it came to the issue of debt, 37.7 percent of health science majors and 32.1 percent of art majors regretted their loans, followed by social sciences (30.4 percent) and education (28.1 percent).
But fully three quarters of humanities grads had regrets about their education, including 21 percent who regretted their decision to major in their chosen subject area, confirming cliches about "useless" liberal arts degrees leaving graduates deep in debt with few job prospects.
Making the best of a bad situation shouldn't be regretted, but rather respected as a wise decision.
The Minister regretted that resolutions on foreign policy passed by the assembly had not been implemented by the PML-N government.
An important question which this research intends to answer is that when a customer feels regretted from his/her shopping?
It is hypothesized in this study that being unable to decide creates regretted inaction and decreased life satisfaction.
I met a man waiting for chemotherapy who had made a choice he regretted. He had been planning and saving for a trip with his family for many years.
A third (33%) of women say they've never made a financial decision they have regretted - compared with just over a quarter (26%) of men.
Although it has been discussed in depth which of the two--action or inaction--causes a stronger feeling of regret, it may be assumed that the time course of processing the feelings of regret determines which one is regretted more.
Islamabad -- The PTI founding member Hamid Khan has regretted to become attorney of Pakistan Tehreek Insaf (PTI) Chairman in disqualification reference filed against Imran Khan in Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).
In our study, 14% of patients in the ORP group and 10% of patients in the RARP group regretted their treatment choice.
Legal browser ?
- registration of company
- Registration of Land Titles
- registration plate supplier
- registration statement
- Registrum brevium
- registry of deeds
- Regressive Tax
- regret profoundly
- Regula pro lege
- Regular and irregular process
- regular arrangement
- Regular deposit
- regular employment
- regular performance
- regular procedure
- regular proceeding
- regular recurrence
- Regulariter non valet pactum dare mea non alienanda
- regularity of action
- regulated tenancy
- regulation by a system
Full browser ?
- Regretful Morning
- Regrets Only
- Regroupement Action Jeunesse
- Regroupement Anti-G20 Étudiant
- Regroupement des Artistes en Arts Visuels du Quebec
- Regroupement des Centres d'Amitié Autochtones du Québec
- Regroupement des Ergothérapeutes Francophones de l'Ontario
- Regroupement des Forces Démocratiques
- Regroupement des Massothérapeutes du Québec
- Regroupement des Organismes Canado-Haïtiens pour le Développement
- Regroupement des Producteurs Multimedia
- Regroupement Loisir Québec
- Regroupement Neuroimagerie Québec
- Regroupement Pédagogique Intercommunal
- Regroupement pour la Surveillance du Nucléaire
- Regroupement pour une Ville sans Voiture
- Regroupement Provincial des Comités des Usagers