Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Was the task of revolutionaries to build tendencies, groups, and parties in which a politics of socialist revolution could be spread throughout the unions and mass organizations, culminating in a regroupment of the revolutionary left, or could small, clandestine cells of armed guerrillas spark popular insurrection or effect coup d'etats and seize power in the name of the dispossessed?
Design contest:Contest of project management - construction for the regroupment of psychiatric units of the Hospital Center of Saint-Malo.
Since then, the regroupment areas have been dismantled and disappeared, whereas the New Villages continue to exist on the sites where they were first established.
37) The border area was also cleared, through regroupment, of populations potentially sympathetic to the insurgency.
Where traditional leadership is dislocated and dispersed and the community fractionalized along multiple dimensions, organizations provide both the structure and the ideology for regroupment and involvement.
In 2001, the DSP called for a regroupment of all Australian socialist organizations.
They operate both as spaces of withdrawal and regroupment and as training grounds for agitational activities directed toward wider publics.
So many aspects of Manning's commentary are helpful and clarifying that I would like to offer mainly praise and endorsement in the spirit of regroupment and unity.
Reagan's "package" of sanctions, designed specifically for its visibility and its ineffectiveness, provides a breathing space for this regroupment and an alibi for the fainthearted.
There was a transit camp for Spanish refugees, secure shelter, a regional gathering of the Jews and a center Harkis regroupment camp and their families.
As part of the DDR process, in January 2008, the Defense and Security Forces completed regroupment, while as of early 2009, the New Forces were still going through the process.
Whenever possible, the British relied upon regroupment, in which existing communities were consolidated and fortified, resettling or moving everyone only when absolutely necessary.
Legal browser ?
- registration statement
- Registrum brevium
- registry of deeds
- Regressive Tax
- regret profoundly
- Regula pro lege
- Regular and irregular process
- regular arrangement
- Regular deposit
- regular employment
- regular performance
- regular procedure
- regular proceeding
- regular recurrence
- Regulariter non valet pactum dare mea non alienanda
- regularity of action
- regulated tenancy
- regulation by a system
- regulation by statute
- regulation of finances
Full browser ?
- Regroupement Action Jeunesse
- Regroupement Anti-G20 Étudiant
- Regroupement des Centres d'Amitié Autochtones du Québec
- Regroupement des Ergothérapeutes Francophones de l'Ontario
- Regroupement des Forces Démocratiques
- Regroupement des Massothérapeutes du Québec
- Regroupement des Organismes Canado-Haïtiens pour le Développement
- Regroupement des Producteurs Multimedia
- Regroupement Loisir Québec
- Regroupement Neuroimagerie Québec
- Regroupement Pédagogique Intercommunal
- Regroupement pour la Surveillance du Nucléaire
- Regroupement pour une Ville sans Voiture
- Regroupement Québécois de la Danse
- Regroupement Rugby Club Niçois
- Regrouping of Forces
- REGT CP
- Regte Party
- Regucalcin Gene Promotor Region
- Réguer Capital Associates