Mentioned in ?
- Academic Freedom
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- Alien and Sedition Acts
- Armed Services
- Atkins v. Virginia
- Bird, Rose Elizabeth
- Boy Scouts of America v. Dale
- Brief for Appellant
- Brief of Petitioners
- capital punishment
- Child Custody
- Courts of the united states
References in periodicals archive ?
It was his honest belief that he had legal justification in refraining to reinstate the complainant," the Sandiganbayan ruling read.
'The workers demanded reinstatement and the company had been unclear, saying they would reinstate them on this day and then on that day.
"Since DU is an autonomous institution I have put forth my personal appeal to the V-C to reinstate the officials," Irani had posted on Twitter.
Yemen has established a $1.2 billion fund to reinstate those who were dismissed after the war.
When it becomes impossible to solve a dispute and reinstate a dismissed worker, or the employer insists on the conditions under dispute, the Ministry, which is keen to avoid an abetment -- as the right to submit a labour dispute to the court will be lost after the elapse of one year from the date of termination of the contract (article 156 of the Labour Law) -- the Ministry of Labour calls upon the employers to cooperate and apply His Majesty's the King directives, as well as the dismissed workers who did not return to their jobs yet, to start to: 1.
Scott, Luke B OF 11/02/2011 Reinstate From 60-day DL
Auto Business News-17 May 2010-Ford to reinstate UAW's tuition aid benefits(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.enpublishing.co.uk
The carrier said yesterday got off to a "good start" with its contingency plans, adding later that, because 50% of cabin crew had turned up at Heathrow, it was moving to reinstate some short and long-haul flights.
The government decided to reinstate Chaudhry as the country's top judge on March 16 defusing a political crisis that had threatened to bring violent confrontation to the streets of the capital.
Question: When must I reinstate a worker injured on the job?
During the last election campaign, he promised that a government led by him would give all MPs a free vote on a motion to reinstate the traditional definition of marriage as between a man and a woman.
With plummeting rates of recruitment and retention, more than 130,000 troops still mired in Iraq, and the growing possibility of military conflict with Iran, Syria, or North Korea (or some combination thereof), the political Establishment is quietly but unmistakably preparing to reinstate conscription in some form.
Legal browser ?
- registration plate supplier
- registration statement
- Registrum brevium
- registry of deeds
- Regressive Tax
- Regula pro lege
- Regular and irregular process
- Regular deposit
- Regulariter non valet pactum dare mea non alienanda
- regulated tenancy
- Regulatory Authority for Fertility and Tissue
- rehabilitation of offenders
- Rehnquist, William Hubbs
- rei interventus
- Rei turpis nullum mandatum est
- Reipublicae interest voluntates defunctorum effectum sortiri
- Reissuable notes
- rejection of claim
- rejection of goods
- Relatio est fictio juris et intenta ad unum
- Relatio semper fiat ut valeat dispositio
- Relation never defeats collateral acts
- Relation shall never make good a void grant or devise of the party
- Relatiorum cognito uno
- Relative acted on behalf, took proceeds of property sale
- Relative powers
- Relative rights
- Release of goods from US Customs
- release on one's own recognizance
- Release Time Program
- Released liability from car, not valid
Full browser ?
- Reinstall When Notified
- reinstate (one) as (something)
- reinstate (one) in (something)
- reinstate (one) into (something)
- reinstate as
- reinstate her as
- reinstate her in
- reinstate her into
- reinstate him as
- reinstate him in
- reinstate him into
- reinstate in
- reinstate into
- reinstate me as
- reinstate me in
- reinstate me into
- reinstate one as
- reinstate one in
- reinstate one into
- reinstate somebody as
- reinstate somebody in
- reinstate somebody into
- reinstate someone as
- reinstate someone in
- reinstate someone into
- reinstate them as
- reinstate them in
- reinstate them into
- reinstate us as
- reinstate us in
- reinstate us into