Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
ICM shall ensure tie-ups with reputed colleges and universities in UK and other countries in the world for progression of Frankfinn students to relevant degree and postgraduate degree programmes.
And the objective of getting rid of the reputed WMDs became moot.
The well was a place of pilgrimage and its waters were reputed to cure warts, lameness, blindness, scurvy and rheumatism.
Although the amplification of the quote does not indicate when Cardinal Leger was told of Our Lady's reputed exclamation, one wonders whether Quebecers would be similarly moved if they heard it today.
Reputed to be from the movie script Lords of Dogtown, written by Stacy Peralta
Epimenides is reputed to be the first to record the liar paradox (also called Epimenides' paradox), in which a sentence that is grammatically correct (such as "I am lying") can be logically nonsensical.
Forgive me, the implication goes, not only for insisting on seeing all that there is humanly possible to see in the world but also for being so presumptuous in my reputed inhumanity as a person of African descent to aspire to write poetry of a quality and comprehensiveness equal to your own.
They have also been called Sotadics, from their reputed inventor, Sotades, a scurrilous Greek poet of the 3rd century bc.
According to sources the selected 6 officers are very well reputed and institution has high expectations from them.
PESHAWAR -- At least 57 shopkeepers, butchers and owners of reputed hotels were arrested for selling the meat on prohibited day and taken to lockup for violation of rules after an action taken against them by district administration on Tuesday.
Summary: The highly reputed New York Times has called Dubai's bid for the World Expo 2020 the "front-runner" out of the four international bids.
Legal browser ?
- Representation of persons; a fiction of the law
- Representative Action
- Representative democracy
- Reprobata pecunia liberat solventum
- Republican government
- Republican Party
- Repugnant condition
- Reputatio est vulgaris opinio ubi non est veritas
- Request notes
- Requirements Contract
- requirements of writing
- Rerum ordo confunditur
- Rerum progressus ostendunt multa
- Rerum suarum quilibet est moderator et arbiter
- res adjudicata
- Res denominator a principaliori parte
- Res est misera ubi jus est vagam et invertum
- Res gesta
- res gestae
- Res integra
- Res inter alios acta
- Res inter alios acta alteri nocere non debet
- res inter alios acta nocere non debet
- res ipsa loquitur
- Res Judicata
- Res judicata facit ex albo nigrum
- Res judicata pro veritate accipitur
- Res mancipi
- res merae facultatis
- Res nova
Full browser ?
- Reputation Digital Vaccine
- Reputation Management Online
- Reputation Quotient
- Reputation Service
- Reputation-based Security
- Reputational Risk Review Process
- reputed to
- reputed to (someone or something)